Clapton gets nicked

Barrie

Reaction score
Heros getting caught is always sad, but our guitar hero nicked is too much , he was on the autoroute near Beaune, got caught in his Ferrari at 216kph, now that is pretty quick and I bet the fine was 6000 euros! Plus they took his licence, so I do not know how he got home?
Sorry Eric.
Barrie

Barrie said:
Heros getting caught is always sad, but our guitar hero nicked is too much , he was on the autoroute near Beaune, got caught in his Ferrari at 216kph, now that is pretty quick and I bet the fine was 6000 euros! Plus they took his licence, so I do not know how he got home?
Sorry Eric.
Barrie

Sorry to hear that, great guy, funny how one of his tracks sprung to mind 'I shot the Sherrif' :(

Barrie said:
Plus they took his licence, so I do not know how he got home?
Sorry Eric.
Barrie

Apparently his passenger had to take over and do the driving.

so his south east ride out - has it been cancelled now

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Re: Re: Clapton gets nicked

hops said:
Apparently his passenger had to take over and do the driving.

In a Ferrari, think I could just about manage that :D

By the way Hops like the new avatar, is that an MP5 Kurtz you got there pal :confused: :)

Re: Re: Clapton gets nicked

Alte Wolf said:
Sorry to hear that, great guy, funny how one of his tracks sprung to mind 'I shot the Sherrif' :(

Nice one, Alte. Other Clapton titles which spring to mind might be:

Tell the Truth
Can't Find My Way Home
Further on Down the Road
Key to the Highway
Before You Accuse Me

I guess the cops didn't want him knocking on heaven's door.....due to a car crash:D

Re: Re: Re: Clapton gets nicked

Alte Wolf said:
In a Ferrari, think I could just about manage that :D

By the way Hops like the new avatar, is that an MP5 Kurtz you got there pal :confused: :)

And there's more!

Attachments

• trafpol3.jpg
    trafpol3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 200
Barrie said:
Sorry Eric.
Barrie

full story here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3742416.stm

He was driving a Porsche 911 Turbo. Fine 750 Euro.

was his secretary who took over. But the interesting thing is that officially you go to jail. No judge, go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 20,000....

But apparently since he's a celb, he doesn't go to jail. If you or me gets caught at double the limit, there's no escaping it... jail time !!

Pays to be famous.:mad:

Mike Werner said:
was his secretary who took over. But the interesting thing is that officially you go to jail. No judge, go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 20,000....

But apparently since he's a celb, he doesn't go to jail. If you or me gets caught at double the limit, there's no escaping it... jail time !!

Pays to be famous.:mad:

Errm - if memory serves, didn't you avoid something similar to this recently, without being a celebrity, Mike?

Mike;) :confused:

Should have locked him up, save us listening to that boring drivel he churns out.

Mike O said:
Errm - if memory serves, didn't you avoid something similar to this recently, without being a celebrity, Mike?

Mike;) :confused:

Was only 20 clicks over the limit.... honest officer ! And I used friends to get rid of the points, not my celeb status :confused:

If I had been stopped at 210 I'd be sitting in a french jail for 6 months now.

Well, atleast they took his license, but I bet he'll just get a new one in the UK.

Also, the law says they need to impound the car. Didn't happen, since his secretary rode away in his Porche....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom