BTBR and Lights etc

pilgrim

I rode up to Alan's BTBR yesterday(Saturday), there and back from Dunmow 5 Hours of cold riding

He fitted FF50 Fogs and Driving lights to my GS

I supplied the lightbar (Bought from Rob Farmer ) and a Autoswitch which I bought from Nippy Normans which I pre sent up to Alan to do his stuff with

All I can say is that Alan is very Professional and a Perfectionist

Although it took six hours to do the work and yes it was a full six hours job the result is absolutely superb (Will post pictures tomorrrow)

If you want any additional lights forget about seeing anyone else just get in touch with Alan and get on his waiting list .

He will advise you on what you need to do, and ride up to his (even if you live miles away in Plymouth) and let him do the job

Sorry Alan but you did such a good and thorough job the least I can do is to sing your praises.

Also as a new GSer Alan passed on his invaluable experience when it came to my GS and sorted out a number of other problems which I did not even know I had

Once again thanks Alan

PS I forgot to say goodbye to your wife, something in the post as an applogy

Alan also did my bike a while ago - I'll' second all of those remarks - very professional job and really nice guy. Thanks

pilgrim said:

.....sounds interesting......what were you doing that needs an apology??...... :D

Re: Re: BTBR and Lights etc

littleredrooster said:
.....sounds interesting......what were you doing that needs an apology??...... :D

Thinking about it.......I thought he was a long time going to the toilet?????

BTBR

pilgrim said:

I didn't get that "extra" when I had my lights fitted :(

Great job

Alan did a set of lights for me the other weekend..............what a superb job he did too. Now I can see and be seen. He really is a perfectionist - you should see how clean his own bike is!

Alan, thank you (and your wife) for your hospitality and the good craic.

I can only endorse what Pilgrim has said.

:D

Some pics of your wife who "Doesn't do fat people" - but does shorties who can't make their minds up - would be good for starters.

Mooseles said:
Some pics of your wife who "Doesn't do fat people" - but does shorties who can't make their minds up - would be good for starters.

OK............I give in..........I must admit, that was one of your better ones!

...........ya fat tosser :clap

Back
Top Bottom