KTM 350 XC-F - 94db exhaust options

Clearandlock

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking at one of these but have been told they are loud with the std exhaust, to loud for some hare and hounds i.e 94db

what are the preferred options to make it quieter, without killing performance.

many thanks.

Clayton

Hmmm... I ride with a gent who has a 350, and to be fair, it's fairly quiet, and it is using the standard 'silencer'. :nenau

FMF do do a 'Q' series of pipes, that are meant to be under the 94dB limit, but make sure you stipulate this when ordering as the 'Powercore4' pipe is fecking loud!!!!

And as Mr Berin says, why not obtain ans EXC pipe, should be cheapest on the ebay site?

so i rode both a 350 EXC-F and 350 XC-F back to back today with desert rose. The XC-F is very, very different. The XCF engine pulls much harder and is much more responsive and the suspension through the whoops and rough stuff is way does not buck around it just tracks very confidently. It feels like a MX bike. (which I guess it mostly is)

I don't like the bars they are a weird bend for me.

very happy with my purchase.

Patsy said she had tried the EXC F pipe on the XC F already to try to quieten it but the bike did not like it backfiring etc.

They are going the FMF pipe.

so my 350 xcf Passed the FIM noise test under 107 db (i think) with the aka full system but with the spark arrester in place.

94 db will be a problem i think, what is the limit for the uk rallys such as Rydale?

7475726988_2e25146d64_b.jpg

7475617008_9fa6c41624_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom