Mikey Cheesemeister in the good 'ol US of A

Yes.

The answer is possibly/maybe. My trip to Colorado is in question at the moment (I might stay the extra week in California) which means I will have to get the stuff mailed to me here instead.

Mike

Ok Mike, let me know if you require some spondoolies putting in your account this end and i'll drop some off at your place.

Cheers.

What are you two up to?
Can I join in?

Steve B

I only (innocently) asked.

(walks away, lip trembling, dejected.....sob)

Steve B

(calms down, composes himself and....)

:dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone

Sorry Steve. I'll be nice to you now.

MMM wanted me to pick up something for his tent while I am out here in the USA. I am also bringing back a few pairs of Aerostich elkskin roper gloves for other people. If by "can I play" you mean will I bring something back for you then the answer is "anything for you Steve!". In truth I have finite amount of space inside my suitcase and a limit of what I can bring back through customs without getting hit for a huge VAT and import duty bill.

Mike

Don't worry Mike I was only being nosey. :D

Just out of curiosity do you happen to know how much Garmin 2610 go for over there? Don't worry I won't get you into trouble with the C&E mob by asking you to bring one back. I've got relatives in NY and could possibly get them to bring one back when they next visit.

How's the Bay today? Misty and coolish?

Enjoy yourself

Steve B :thumb

Mike ... sent you a PM.

Let me know what you want me to do!

Thanks,
T.

Steve B

Amazon.com are selling the 2610 for $729. They are one of the few US companies that will deliver to non-billing addresses. I bought a 2610 from them earlier in the year for about this price. Absolutely perfect, although delivery was delayed by a couple of days. I complained and they refunded the shipping. Top notch service.

Back
Top Bottom