Hello, I'm new here.

senthx

Reaction score
I just bought a Sertao.

I was riding a Fazer thousand, I sold it, and spent a month getting about on my wifes Suzuki vanvan, but now I have one of these.

serato.jpg

I'm 6'2" i sat it on it, I liked the way it felt, I test rode it, I really liked it and so I bought it.

So, hello. :thumb2

Hi there Senthx ... welcome to the fold :thumb

That's a great bike indeed, enjoy. Hope you get loadsa miles'n smiles in on it :thumb

:beerjug:

Welcome aboard!

Quite a radical change?

:pirate

Indeed, recently I had a 600 hornet, then a 1000 Fazer.

I'd always wanted a big single since I was a youngster. This choice was limited slightly by funds, but there were still quite a few different bikes in my budget range.

One point was that I didn't want to get another road bike, and spend the rest of the time thinking "it's not as good as the Fazer". This bike is so fundamentally different, that I wouldn't compare them. Not the main reason for getting it, but....

yes, a little, but not much, though I'm already riding it on rougher back roads, like yesterday on the B660 I turned left down a single track road and went off to explore :D

I'd like to ride it over Hardknot Pass, and hope to do some gentle green laning wit a friend who's really into it, but it will serve as my day in day out all round transport for the next few years too. :beerjug:

Hello Senthx and welcome to the forum. :beerjug:

Good luck with the new bike. :thumb2

Very nice Senthx:thumb

Quite a change from the Fazer thou:eek: Hope you are adjusting well.

I really like the look of these, glad they brought them back. How are you finding if after a few weeks?

Back
Top Bottom