Photos don't show the olive-green-brown colour in all its shitty glory. :D

K75S-005-M.jpg

K75S-006-M.jpg

:D

I quite like that:thumb

In a rat bike kind of way:D

It is part of the attraction for me too. Who would give it a second glance? :D

What is it?

I know I am being ignorant, is it a K1000 (Flying brick maybe?)

I just like it. It looks like a fine piece of two-wheeled transport. How does it ride?

K75 S innit.....:rob

Yup, like it....:thumb2

Not many about, even in their day, that looks like a very tidy example..

It is part of the attraction for me too. Who would give it a second glance? :D

Put some knobbly tyres on it and it'll look awesome, certainly getting a second glance:thumb

I even came back for a second look:blast

S all right that is i had a k75 nought broke, rattled ,leaked of fell of it all the time i had it good sound bikie it was !!:beerjug:

K75S t'was indeed, in its day, a very nice 'bike to ride :thumb

A lady friend of mine has one ... rides it very well ;)

:beerjug:

I just like it. It looks like a fine piece of two-wheeled transport. How does it ride?

K75 S innit.....:rob
Very well so far (only a very short try-out on a mix of roads). rear shock is set too soft for my liking and no C-Spanner or tool kit came with it (Motorbins order is building). The S fairing is quite efficient but it does make it more "tippy" into slow speed corners than the K75C I mistakenly sold last year. :blast

i-xwT5bHR-M.jpg

I didn't keep any of the spares I'd accumulated either. :blast

This bike is a German import (2010). It has a new set of C-type handlebars so the riding position is not thrown forward as it would be with the tiny S-type bars. It's also got what looks like a factory modified S-type bellypan that allows the engine bars to be fitted (never seen them offered outside Germany).

K75S-009-M.jpg

It came with the original kph clocks showing 63,000km and MoT certs since import. It's now showing just about 55,000 miles.

The motocases are the last type with the better locks (facing out) and the bumper strips etc.

The seat is lovely (just what I need).

The horrible GS-style hand-shields are off already.

What's turdy about it? Looks like a straight K75S?

:nenau
The colour. You really have to see it in the daylight. :D

Very well so far (only a very short try-out on a mix of roads). rear shock is set too soft for my liking and no C-Spanner or tool kit came with it (Motorbins order is building). The S fairing is quite efficient but it does make it more "tippy" into slow speed corners than the K75C I mistakenly sold last year. :blast

i-xwT5bHR-M.jpg

I didn't keep any of the spares I'd accumulated either. :blast

This bike is a German import (2010). It has a new set of C-type handlebars so the riding position is not thrown forward as it would be with the tiny S-type bars. It's also got what looks like a factory modified S-type bellypan that allows the engine bars to be fitted (never seen them offered outside Germany).

K75S-009-M.jpg

It came with the original kph clocks showing 63,000km and MoT certs since import. It's now showing just about 55,000 miles.

The motocases are the last type with the better locks (facing out) and the bumper strips etc.

The seat is lovely (just what I need).

The horrible GS-style hand-shields are off already.

The colour. You really have to see it in the daylight. :D
I quite like that colour...............

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the old K75S, but I've never seen one in that colour. Looks okay to me :)

Ifthats your idea of a turd, clearly you've never embraced ratbike culture

looks brand new to me :mmmm

Ifthats your idea of a turd, clearly you've never embraced ratbike culture

looks brand new to me :mmmm
Amazing what a freshly washed bike looks like in photos. It's certainly never had a hard life but it is a bit tatty in places.

(It's the colour that is shit)

Back
Top Bottom