this sunday

_pi_

anyone heading out? iv gotten a day off for good behaviour and im keen to use it greenlaning...

ktm520 or blackhorse?

_pi_ said:
anyone heading out? iv gotten a day off for good behaviour and im keen to use it greenlaning...

ktm520 or blackhorse?

don't know who Blackhorse is, but I could be interested, can only get the morning out though

Pie and Bluehorse

A R S E

Of all the weekends I can't do this weekend. Wife is away on a Girlie trip so I have to look after the kids. Skip to cart away the Pizza boxes booked for Monday am !!

I can do any Sunday in November except the 14th.

Re: Re: this sunday

darkhorse said:
don't know who Blackhorse is, but I could be interested, can only get the morning out though

oops. DARKhorse i would be up for a morning run out... but dont know any routes... do you?

i can only do this w/e i think...

darkhorse - quite a hike for me... but i think ill do it. shall we decide on saturday? my tel 07799111090.

also - when is the next wombat hunt?

_pi_ said:
darkhorse - quite a hike for me... but i think ill do it. shall we decide on saturday? my tel 07799111090.

also - when is the next wombat hunt?

I'll buzz you Saturday

Chaps...if you're looking for something unusual to add to a pogo stick ride, try HERE

A lot of them are on green lanes or can be added easily into a route :D

You guys.
If you fancy a day out laning in essex or Herts, i know lots of legal routes. To suit bothe BMWs and enduro bikes. If you want to come out with me and my pals send me a text or ring me on,
07830 288 080
I also know routes all over u.k... I ride a DRZ400...or 1150 GS
Dont be shy..we are all boys on bikes out for a good time.
Tony Allen

hi Tony

I will definitely take you up on the offer.

I'm in Loughton Essex.

Always keen to get out most weekends.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom