Beige & Gentlemen of a certain age...

Well I must be of a 'certain age' then.

I like it, isnt that what Harleys are all about, something different?:nenau

What a heap... amazing Description:-

'AMG 1320' :blast

I am selling my harley davidson FLH 80 classic AMG 1320 shovelhead . i have had this bike now 4 years it is in totally original condition , the engine was never touched , there still is the plastic covers on the nuts , it runs like a swiss watch , the engine ticks over and runs lust like the day it was bought new . There are no oil leaks and never did , everything works perfect , i have never heard a shovelhead run as sweet as this , its a 1340 electric start , put a new battery in last year , a harley battery . i put new clutch plates in as theother were old , all the boxes work and lock with all the original keys , has new tyres on it , i have screaming egale pipes on it but the orininal fish tails are there . the mileage is very low i put about 2000 on it over the four years i cant gaurentee it but have no reason not to believe it , , i can not say how original and how sweet this bike is . i dont think you would find another electra glide as original .
:blast

If you look at the HD section on donedeal.ie you will find that a lot of the owners are dreamers, lots of high prices but no sales.
The same bikes are re-advertised over and over again.

I've held back for fear of ridicule, but I think that paint job is totally of the time.
Nowt wrong with it.

:rob

HD continued with this color scheme (and the brown seat) on Glides up to the early '90's...

Obviously some people like it!

It's a bit of a Glide tradition...

You can still get a CVO Glide in these colours brand new...

And look at the colours of this Forum page :augie

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 151
  • 1007_hbkp_01_z+new_2011_hd_models+cvo_road_glide_ultra.jpg
    1007_hbkp_01_z+new_2011_hd_models+cvo_road_glide_ultra.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 152

Back
Top Bottom