Got myself a 690r xchallenge to go

paulgoy

Reaction score
After enjoying my xchallenge for the last 18 months it's time is up
I've done the first 2 rounds of the BBRC and got a respectable 10th in the rally class at keilder , have been really impressed with the bike ,great engine really easy to ride and although some people moan about the suspension it's done everything I've asked of it ,great bike for laning
Will be putting it up on the forum in the next week or so
Was thinking £ 2800 it's done 4000 miles service history lots of tt bits high and low seat , not mint but not a heap either , is this a fair price ?

Good deal for someone:thumb

Any surplus parts/accessories being sold seperately? Maybe interested

Good deal for someone:thumb

Any surplus parts/accessories being sold seperately? Maybe interested

Thanks Johnny
Hopefully someone from the forum will get it and enjoy it
As far as bits think you ve already got all the bits on your bike and would really like to let it all go as one
Cheers
Paul

Blimey....is it sold already? I was just ramping up to have an arguement with the Mrs about why I really do need 3 bikes! :nenau

Blimey....is it sold already? I was just ramping up to have an arguement with the Mrs about why I really do need 3 bikes! :nenau

I know how you feel , I've had 3 in the garage for a year and now that's become 4 !!! Need to lessen them by at least 2
Bike not sold yet just sent some photos out but you never know
I'll keep you posted if your interested

X Challenge

I'm snoozing and losing every time!

Ho Hum :comfort

Rob,

If you want a mechanically perfect X Challenge which is set up for BBRC (done 3 seasons on it), but cosmetically not perfect, PM me. Could be persuaded to part so that I can live the KTM 950 SE dream!

Jon

Back
Top Bottom