Odyssey Battery Where Can You Buy One

Kevin

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking to purchase an Odyssey Battery PC535 does anyone know where I can buy one. Tim Molloy Ltd (none available), Europower (to expensive), JTM not answering there phones are they still in business. Anyone know of any other supplier.

Thanks Kevin:blagblah

Hi
I am looking to purchase an Odyssey Battery PC535 does anyone know where I can buy one. Tim Molloy Ltd (none available), Europower (to expensive), JTM not answering there phones are they still in business. Anyone know of any other supplier.

i got one from baldricks in kilkenny but like most irish shops he had order ti in as didnt have stock

Batyre in Belfast just off from the westlink

168-170 North Queen Street
Belfast
County Antrim
BT15 1HQ.
Telephone, 028 9035 1582. Fax, 028 9035 1582.

http://goo.gl/maps/3mIJ

Edit Odyssey are slow to fulfill orders They have been waiting 3 months on their PC680's and they are due in this week The fella who does the orders isn't in so he couldn;t check about the 535's

Motorworks stock a good range LINKY

Hi

Hi

Try Mark at Platinum Motorcycles as far as I'm aware he is an agent for Odyessey batteries and is also a subscriber here.:thumb2

As Jaythro said, Batyre in Belfast. I got a PC680 from him last year and he was about 40% cheaper than the bloke in Finglas that stocks them.

£85.00 INC VAT but not incl postage from Motorworks, contact Grumpy on the site here, he may have the,m got one at a very good price from Jimmy last year

Don't know what Irish BMW dealer prices are like for batteries, but a BMW OEM gel battery is every bit as good as an over-hyped Oddysey, you don't have to ferk about with silly bit of metal bracketry to make them fit and over here, they're actually cheaper too :thumb2

Don't fall foul of the Labelmania that is so rife in the GS community....look sensibly at your options :thumb2

I bought a varta for my 1150

Don't know what Irish BMW dealer prices are like for batteries, but a BMW OEM gel battery is every bit as good as an over-hyped Oddysey, you don't have to ferk about with silly bit of metal bracketry to make them fit and over here, they're actually cheaper too :thumb2

Don't fall foul of the Labelmania that is so rife in the GS community....look sensibly at your options :thumb2
i bought a varta for mine,about fifty quid i think, been brilliant.
Most batteries go tits up out of warranty any ways.dry cell wet cell, if its outa warranty ,its useless whatever.
+1 for the labelmania btw

Back
Top Bottom