back in the fold (soon)

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
got to be honest ,i miss the glide ,so have decided to sell the 800 gs after ive been to morroco , and look for another ,glide ,road king ,etc.
as with the previous post by steptoe ,i think hes right ,i think weve missed the point sometimes .
when i fist statred bike touring ,i had a xt 600 ,and then an aprillia 350 ,did thousands of miles on that .
now we think if i dont have a fully loaded 1200gsa ,with extra fuel cannisters ,were not fully prepared.
when we had the harley breck farm meet ,it was great ,a bag on the bag ,a check shirt to ride in ,and big smiles .
gone off on bit of a tangent ,but the harley put smiles on my face ,which is what i miss, touring at 65 -70 crooooozing .
so ill be back in the gang soon

Was that the Aprillia that you had to be held back from torching? (Long time ago so may have it wrong!) :D

when we had the harley breck farm meet ,it was great ,a bag on the bag ,a check shirt to ride in ,and big smiles .
gone off on bit of a tangent ,but the harley put smiles on my face ,which is what i miss, touring at 65 -70 crooooozing .

Exactly right :thumb2

id love a harley and an aircooled ,but as i dont have or use credit cards /loans ,i have to buy what i can save up for and thats all the money i have .
id love a harley ,an aircooled ,and a oilcooled ,.
so id be happy to tour on a glide /road king etc .
yeah breck farm ,i loved the ride there ,the ride back was a bit hazey:beer:

I'll be game! Preferably towards the end of Summer. And only if Dave (Jackass) doesn't try and set fire to any more motorcycles! :D

Back
Top Bottom