Harley Street Glide 2007.

luke scott

Reaction score
In my search for a Harley I have found a 2007 street glide with 3,000 genuine miles on it. Fantastic condition and much cheaper here than Uk prices. Have any of you Harley aficionados any experience of the street glide ? Thanks.

Very nice...18k new in UK......

It's a stripped down glide...will be very smooth and handle surprisingly well....

How much ??

As Twizzle says, it's a basic glide with a few nods towards the latest fashion in baggers (extended rear fender, less chrome etc.). I love them and have effectively dropped a few bits from my Ultra so it looks more like one :cool

If I was buying a new bike it would be on my (very) short list :cool:

It does need a rear rack and back rest if you intend on using it for touring two up. The HD detachable kit is bob on, but pricey, so if it already has that fitted it's worth a couple of quid extra to secure it. Other mods worth while are the touring link I discussed in another thread, heavier fork oil, progressive suspension and updated stereo. :thumb2

Is this bike only for Doctors who have practises in Harley Street ???

No, its a GLIDE for doctors who have a practice in Harley Street.....:augie

Note to self, WHEN it stops raining, must get out.....:blast

10k euro's is a cheap bike, but only for us? if youre living/working/earning in a euro zone its a different story....

Is this bike only for Doctors who have practises in Harley Street ???

I had to read my own post a few times to see that... well spotted :p.

10k euro's is a cheap bike, but only for us? if youre living/working/earning in a euro zone its a different story....

€10,000 euro is very cheap. I think that even if I dont like it then I could take it to UK and sell it for a small profit. Other cheap bikes here are 2004 1150 adventure with full BMW panniers and 24k miles in silver for €5,400 euro. So if you sold the panniers for £500 sterling that makes it a very cheap bike.

Well I went and viewed it today and verbally bought it. (Money to transfer next). Considering the low 3,800 miles for a 2007 model it had a small amount of marks on the forks (similar to salt in winter) and one or two of the engine bolts were a tad red (rust) but it is a harley. I have pictures but need to re size them. :rob

Well I went and viewed it today and verbally bought it. (Money to transfer next). Considering the low 3,800 miles for a 2007 model it had a small amount of marks on the forks (similar to salt in winter) and one or two of the engine bolts were a tad red (rust) but it is a harley. I have pictures but need to re size them. :rob

They all have that sir. ;)

Buy it and ride it, it's a bike not an ornament :cool:

Good effort looking forward to the pictures:thumb

Ok.... here are some resized pics. :aidan As you can see he has fitted a supertrapp two into one exhaust. Its a nice loud pipe but I like the cosmetic appearence of the two pipes in stock form. The stock pipes are also coming with the bike.

Attachments

• phpcZuUYpAM.jpg
    phpcZuUYpAM.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 253
  • phpsQIxH1AM.jpg
    phpsQIxH1AM.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 261
  • phpkyEZzqAM.jpg
    phpkyEZzqAM.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 261
Ok.... here are some resized pics. :aidan As you can see he has fitted a supertrapp two into one exhaust. Its a nice loud pipe but I like the cosmetic appearence of the two pipes in stock form. The stock pipes are also coming with the bike.

that is one whole hell of a bike for that money :beerjug: and ver nice too:)

Back
Top Bottom