Well...here is the new toy......

Bounce

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Gone & done it...bought myself a well seasoned EXC to go playing on...green laning, spot of moto cross and some enduro to boot...the L plates will be on for a while, but looking forward to playing muchly.....:D

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Needs a couple of little farkles, and I was given a large fuel tank for nowt for longer off road adventures, but it rides bloody well and has some delicious 4 stroke poke....

I'll drop you a line if I go out (WR450) and put you through your paces!!

I'll drop you a line if I go out (WR450) and put you through your paces!!

Sounds good to me; Lee will probably join in too....:thumb2

Need to purchase a few clothing bits too over the next few weeks....:cool:

That looks like an 03 with a tall seat?

How come it's got a black shock spring?

The big 13 litre fuel tank is brillant for trail riding :thumb

I wonder if that seat will fit with the bigger tank? :nenau

An 03 it is...

The spring coil is actually purple...not sure why

Big tank...I agree...will it fit...no idea, but I was given the big tank for free...

May be HyperPro, they are alway that colour. If it is you should be happy if it's specced for around your weight.

I appreciate the info...I will check. Took it out at the weekend around some great green lanes and fire tracks....by Christ it was good!

May be HyperPro, they are alway that colour. If it is you should be happy if it's specced for around your weight.

What ... Fat bastard weight ???? :)

Gone & done it...bought myself a well seasoned EXC to go playing on...green laning, spot of moto cross and some enduro to boot...the L plates will be on for a while, but looking forward to playing muchly.....:D

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Needs a couple of little farkles, and I was given a large fuel tank for nowt for longer off road adventures, but it rides bloody well and has some delicious 4 stroke poke....

Nice one Mate. :thumb I hope you enjoyed your ride.

PS. Is that your garden in the pictures?

(I now know why I haven't been invited to stay. I expect your Butler would shoot my on the spot.)

Back
Top Bottom