Southern Spain back to UK Sept 19th-30th

jc_bromley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to be heading off to Spain on the 11th Sept with my regular biking buddy, we aim to be in Southern Spain (Poss Malaga area) around the 18th/19th.
I'm then heading home solo aiming to be back in the UK on the 30th.
From Malaga I'm thinking about an anticlockwise route through Spain & Portugal and then up the West coast of France so 2000 Miles in 11 days. I've done France a lot but have never been past the Pyrenees Spain wise. I'm looking to stay off motorways and aim to avoid any roads that are to busy traffic wise. I use budget (ish) hotels and for an evenings entertainment I like a few beers, some scoff and a bit of people watching!!
So if anyone is going to be doing a similar route who wants to meet up for any part of it please get in touch. I'm happy to meet up with whoever!
I ride a R1200GSA, aim for a 60mph (ish) cruise and have a flexible attitude to most things!

ta for reading,

John

Hi John,

I am planning almost identical route back from planned trip to Morocco late Sept. May be a bit late for me but can I confirm you are setting off back on 30th therefore estimated arrival back in UK 10/11 Oct?

Hi John,

I am planning almost identical route back from planned trip to Morocco late Sept. May be a bit late for me but can I confirm you are setting off back on 30th therefore estimated arrival back in UK 10/11 Oct?

Leaving Southern Spain around the 19/9/2012 aiming to be back in the UK on the 30/9/2012:augie

thats not far off, I had 28-30 Sept as date for arriving back in UK. Just putting the bones on the plan right now but sure we could ride back in together. I'll get my s**t together and come back to you in next few days

Back
Top Bottom