KTM 690 stolen in Dublin

Possu

Reaction score
DSC00403.JPG

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815954

Ill ask the guys in traffic to keep a special look out. This is truly sh*t. Has the guy any friends / contacts in Dublin ?

Edit. I have just had it confirmed the the garda control will put it out a few times as a special"keep a look out" for it. Its like getting the reg bumped a few times a day on the radio network.

Second edit..... Just spoke to a garda and he could find no record of any bike reported stolen yesterday in this district ! Anyone have a contact number or email for this guy ? I registered on avd rider but cant post yet.

Not exactly a stock looking bike, it should stand out a mile if in it's complete form......
:mad:

He posted his email address on hu, I deleted the email and now have no access to it(am on iPhone and abroad)

Anyone else get the email from hu??

It's a terrible thing to happen!!! Bastards!!!!

Have posted it up on a good few of the Facebook biker pages and groups, hope it helps.

Feel so sorry for him, that's his trip ruined :(

Scumbags :mad:
Great introduction to Ireland :blast

I've asked my lads to keep an eye out while they travel around the city. I wouldn't be very hopeful of finding it in one piece but you never know.

I spoke to him in the last few minutes. Not surprisingly his form is not great. He is getting an Irish phone sim to keep in contact. I suggested he meets up later today for a coffee and a chat :rolleyes:. Anyone else in Dublin have any suggestions or want to buy him coffee tomorrow ? Lets show him that Irish bikers are a friendly lot.

I spoke to him in the last few minutes. Not surprisingly his form is not great. He is getting an Irish phone sim to keep in contact. I suggested he meets up later today for a coffee and a chat :rolleyes:. Anyone else in Dublin have any suggestions or want to buy him coffee tomorrow ? Lets show him that Irish bikers are a friendly lot.

Ask him to revisit the site of the theft and look for cctv cameras. If there are some, they may of caught the crims lifting his machine......:nenau

Ask him to revisit the site of the theft and look for cctv cameras. If there are some, they may of caught the crims lifting his machine......:nenau

12.59 ..... Bike being chased NOW in a "northside" estate :eek: updates as they come in. At least its not been broken and in a container.

12.59 ..... Bike being chased NOW in a "northside" estate :eek: updates as they come in. At least its not been broken and in a container.

Fuck me, this is now very exciting....... Is Fiona in hot pursuit! Don't tell Muddymatt!!!!!!

:hide

What about a dublin Posse heading for Darndale ?

nice evening for a spin now you have a reason ?

pg

wow theres a thought - a hundred motorcyclists running around the area spreading the word that they are 'looking' for the toerag that stole that bike...

word will get around fast and at least the little scroat will be watching his back for a while....

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom