Garmin files for mamore gap and more?

jonny5859

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I'm planning a a day out to the mamore gap with my dad and was wondering does anyone have any garmin gps files for it and any nice roads in the area to make a good day out?

I did a quick search on here but mainly came across pictures for the run to the hills etc..

Thanks for looking..

Jonny, I'm about to head out for a couple of hours but I'll dig out something this evening for you ;)
There's some lovely roads up there :thumb2

Donegal Run

Apologies for not getting this up earlier but it's been a busy day ;)

Here's a run around Donegal including Mamore, Malin & a few other interesting places. I think it was in '08 we did it but I'm sure Aidan will be along shortly to correct me :D

Enjoy. And we expect a nice RR with plenty of pics when you get back :aidan

Edit: I had to chop the bit from L'kenny onto & off Inishowen cos the file was too large :( But you've still got the interesting bits.

Attachments

• Donegal Run.gdb
    110.9 KB · Views: 65
This is great thank you,

Dont worry about the delay I'm not going tomorrow anymore, I have to go to an anniversary mass so its put on hold for the next weekend we can both get out together.

I'll post a few pics of the ride out, hopefully wont be to long a wait! :aidan

I took a spin yesterday from Downings over to Cushendun and back. Returned via Mamore gap, great roads and scenery. Unfortunately every village in Donegal seemed to be having a Fair, traffic was mental at times.

Back
Top Bottom