Welcome Chris That Fat Twat

Stella

So I see we have a new South East co-ordinator........Just like to say welcome, (whoever the heck Chris That Fat Twat is :rolleyes: :confused: ) and ask him.....Hey Fat Twat, when's our Christmas bash in the South East then eh???

Huh???

;) ;)

Oops I seem to be lactating again :D .

Stella said:
So I see we have a new South East co-ordinator........Just like to say welcome, (whoever the heck Chris That Fat Twat is :rolleyes: :confused: ) and ask him.....Hey Fat Twat, when's our Christmas bash in the South East then eh???

Huh???

;) ;)

Oops I seem to be lactating again :D .

Too much lap dancing plays havoc with the jugs eh Stella? but I think Fat Twat is the "moderator" for this section and co-ordinator "anti pipes, slippers, rules etc"

Re: Re: Welcome Chris That Fat Twat

Baguettebrain said:
Too much lap dancing plays havoc with the jugs eh Stella? but I think Fat Twat is the "moderator" for this section and co-ordinator "anti pipes, slippers, rules etc"

Indded you are correct Mr Crustyloaf, but only as of today......I know very well what a moderator is :D ;

Oops I seem to be lactating again .
ROFL.......Fat Twat's in da house ;) ;) ;)

Re: Re: Re: Welcome Chris That Fat Twat

Stella said:
Indded you are correct Mr Crustyloaf, but only as of today......I know very well what a moderator is :D ;

ROFL.......Fat Twat's in da house ;) ;) ;)

Yep Fat Twat just loves junk mail :) , not so keen on resignations though :D .

It's a very high standard that's been set by you predecessor, are you sure you are up to the job?

Looking forward to enjoying your generosity which can start on Sunday's Ace meet up.

I'll come along unless that lousy :GS:GS:GS:GSwit Steptoe post up he's coming. He's still smarting from a letter he thinks I sent him, :GS:GS:GS:GSing :GS:GS:GS:GS:GS:GS jerkit

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome Chris That Fat Twat

Baguettebrain said:
Yep Fat Twat just loves junk mail :) , not so keen on resignations though :D .

You've revealed more than you've discovered there ;)

Ding Ding...quack quack oops.

;) :D

Just joined and saw that you meet at the Ace caf

When is the next meeting - is Steptoe and the Fat Twat coming
Is it OK to bring my Sunny Yellow 1100?

F(ƒ¶)=?ç said:
Just joined and saw that you meet at the Ace caf

When is the next meeting - is Steptoe and the Fat Twat coming
Is it OK to bring my Sunny Yellow 1100?

Tomorrow
Dont know
Yes - we need some slow colours there.:D