Can anyone help?

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys, GSA rider here who needs help (yeah, I know, I aint gonna live this down) but anyway I do a lot of stuff for people (sometimes free sometimes paid including making RT front cruds so you may have heard of me) but Nippy Norman has asked me to write some instructions for him for a battery fitment to an RT and yes I don`t have one (An RT that is)!

This is a service I do for him for free because he is a good chap and sells some of my gear.

Does anyone have an RT nearby which they would kindly like to take a ride-out to me so I can fit an Odessesy battery to whilst taking notes?

Although it wouldn`t be mine to give but such is Normans kindness he may say I can keep the battery and if so I would be very pleased to let the chap have it who helped me out (these puppies are over £100 each) otherwise if that wasn`t possible then I would make sure the kind chap who put himself out would at least get lunch at my house plus a free front crud plus the opportunity to see what I do! I do stress that at this time I am unable to promise the battery as it belongs until told otherwise to NN but if he allows me to keep it I would be happy to donate it as a sign of my appreciation for helping me help Nippy Norman out. Either way, I would ensure any kindness is rewarded.

So, any interested peeps can email me at mark@cymarc.co.uk or call on 07713 789365. I am based in Scuthopre in Lincolnshire.

Regards,

Mark
www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Hi Mark,

I am in Nottingham, and we can easily take a blast over to yours. We were at Lissett last week end doing a round britain rally clue, Sat preferably?

Thanks

George and Kathy

www.rtrider.co.uk

Yes that would be good - just gotta hope the battery arrives tmoz...............

I`ll let you know eh?

thanks.

Failing that I'm in Lincoln. Let me know if your other option goes awry in any way.

NP's. Just so you know the bike's going into Piddy's next Saturday for a service, she'll be in there for a fortnight while I'm away but if I can help after that let me know.

Back
Top Bottom