Akrapovic

Rod

Reaction score
Just about to order a new RT and was going to order the BMW Akra pipe, mainly for the slightly deeper growl, and I also prefer the look to the big chrome stock item........
However, I looked on the Akra web site and found the dyno graph........I wasn't looking for/expecting a power hike, but the graph clearly shows that over all of the mid range the Akra pipe is down between 4 - 8 hp !!!!!
Don't think i'll pay £700- to loose power !!

I've now found a nice looking Titanium Remus Hexicone......for £400- and the dyno graph looks as if it mimics the stock can, so am happy to spend £400-on looks & sound !
Also found the Arrow Maxi Race end can, which looks nice, but no info on dyno graph.......

Anyone have any experience of these cans ?

Rod,

I sold my Remus last week on ebay, i tried on here but no luck, hey ho, i liked it gave a better look and noise.

Just about to order a new RT and was going to order the BMW Akra pipe, mainly for the slightly deeper growl, and I also prefer the look to the big chrome stock item........
However, I looked on the Akra web site and found the dyno graph........I wasn't looking for/expecting a power hike, but the graph clearly shows that over all of the mid range the Akra pipe is down between 4 - 8 hp !!!!!
Don't think i'll pay £700- to loose power !!

I've now found a nice looking Titanium Remus Hexicone......for £400- and the dyno graph looks as if it mimics the stock can, so am happy to spend £400-on looks & sound !
Also found the Arrow Maxi Race end can, which looks nice, but no info on dyno graph.......

Anyone have any experience of these cans ?
I'm so tempted to say if you want more torque, not less, spend half the price of an Akra on a Hilltop remap......:rob

Back
Top Bottom