Modified K-Series (Bricks)

MikeP

UKGSer of 2014 (Dead)
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Let's see them. The good, the bad and Fanum's. :D

Apart from the colour, I quite like this:

1a-M.jpg

The biggest question is; How has he fitted that huge rear wheel and been able to retain the non-Paralever swingarm?

As a contrast:

IMG_1556.jpg

:eek

My mate has a K100 with a saxon paralever frame. He has the rights to manufacture the frame.
I did lots of testing and riding on the prototype back in 1990, in fact i've ridden the most miles on it and did the longest journey.
It's sat in his garage for the last 20years as he never put any into production.

It's very very low but slightly longer than a standard K.
Amazing handling, same typer of set up as a BMW paralever, but with a trellis frame.

LIke the orange one a lot :beerjug:

Bet the dude in the lycra owns the red one :barf

As there's a K75 with a K-RS fairing (above), to balance things out:

$(KGrHqYOKpUE3t3O9(RuBOEc3e2,R!~~_12.JPG

(not sure I'd have gone as far as the smoke-paint job).

Another "street-fighter" variant. This time using a K1100 as the starting point:

Markus_Bender-Gross.jpg

My mate has a K100 with a saxon paralever frame. He has the rights to manufacture the frame.
I did lots of testing and riding on the prototype back in 1990, in fact i've ridden the most miles on it and did the longest journey.
It's sat in his garage for the last 20years as he never put any into production.

Thats not Nigel Hill is it?

The tangoed one is very nice , all except the headlamp.

Keep them coming Mike, I've a K75S and a K1100Lt sat here waiting to do something with. I like the orange/first posted one, a lot:)

Building mine over this winter, I'm about 25% of the way into the project, it does involve a K100 and a Garrett turbocharger...................:thumb

Building mine over this winter, I'm about 25% of the way into the project, it does involve a K100 and a Garrett turbocharger...................:thumb

Is it a secret project or are you going to post some snaps?

Just to keep this ticking over, here's today's entries:

_MG_5144-L.jpg

K75gs%202-L-L.jpg

Harley XLCR anybody :nenau

k100.jpg

Not strictly a modified K series bike but I think I now understand the attraction to these bikes :eek

west6.jpg

Andres

Same bike but with more modifications:

K75gs%204-L-L.jpg

Disc-brake FD and relocated Ohlins.

One for those who don't like K1 styling, perhaps this will appeal?

K1d-M-M.jpg

K1b-M-M.jpg

K1c-M-M.jpg

:blast

Back
Top Bottom