Corbin Seat

GS Bloke

Reaction score
Hi
I have been holding off writing this to see if they 'make good', but it just gets worse each day.
6 weeks ago I ordered a Corbin seat for my S10, I was promised it would be here in 4 weeks, it arrived today, 2 weeks and many failed promises later.
I ordered a black seat with blue piping (I even got the guy to look at the seat I wanted on their website which has S10 blue piping when I ordered it), this one has navy blue (almost black) which is not what I ordered, but 'hey' I can live with that, at least I have the seat now.
Tonight I tried to fit it, you have to move over the catch bracket from the org seat to the new, looked Ok but when I put it on the bike the catch would not snap into place meaning the seat wasn't secure, after much measuring and messing about I could see that the bracket was too far forwards, there is no adjustment so nothing can be done!
It's going back and I'll be looking at a Sgt seat.

Just gonna send mine to Tony Archer for a bit of extra padding and a bit of of a restyle.

£80 for the pair in any style I like :thumb2

Just gonna send mine to Tony Archer for a bit of extra padding and a bit of of a restyle.

£80 for the pair in any style I like :thumb2

I think I might have to ring Digger in Newport to get a custom job

I don't suppose there's any chance the bracket is on arse about face?

Very annoying.:( I ordered some frame plugs from Germany, measured the holes to the nearest mm, waited 2 weeks for them to arrive, and they don't fit.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom