Muff's

big fella

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Would anyone know where in Ireland i can purchase a set of urbano turcano handlebar muffs for me GS.
BF

Just stuck a pair of oxford muffs on my 1150. Fitted pretty good too. Took mirror off and cut a small hole to re fit.

+1 for the Oxford muffs..
Have them on my GSA... Wouldn't be without them in winter.. Cheap as chips too

Search the vendors thread. I got a pair vfor mine and they are great. Look shite though but who cares if you are warm.

Put my muffs back on for yesterdays spin, God they look shite!
However coming back from Mayo today with heated gloves inside the muffs, and toasty hands I didn't give a shite! Happy camper.:D

I,ve got a new pair of R319's, new in the packaging, never fitted. £40 if you want them.

Might even take a run and deliver them. :beerjug:

Only fitted a set to my @ and cann't recommend them highly enough.

Never used them before because of looks. Stupid me.

Well worth the £40.

anyone got any home-brew versions of the tocanos muff? recession bustin muffs any1?

anyone got any home-brew versions of the tocanos muff? recession bustin muffs any1?

Every year i 'adapt' (that's bodge in English :D ) bits of plastic milk cartons with gaffer tape onto my handguards to extend them.

Works well /looks woeful / upsets people.
Job done. :D

I would like to add that I have got a set. Thanks for all the offers and links. Just have to fit the blighters now. Any suggestions?

Og, is it yerself from Dublin buying a pair of muffs on Gumtree?

Og, is it yerself from Dublin buying a pair of muffs on Gumtree?

not me sir. :)
I have occasionally been tempted but always felt it's like chaining yer hands to the 'Bars. :pullface

Back
Top Bottom