Sidecars, where to post?

It would be a challenge to take that little lot up to Col du Parpaillon! :thumb2

That is '' Humour & Fun''!
Ok.

But if it is not that funny, and includes sidecar? Still in the fun-section?

:) Liv.

I think the idea was for you to spot the two words to the right of 'Threads in Forum' : = Joke Corner :comfort

I think the idea was for you to spot the two words to the right of 'Threads in Forum' : = Joke Corner :comfort

Sidecar is still fun!

.... -It is! :thumb2

We have a section for cars, food camping and more. But not for sidecars? :nenau

Sidecar is still fun!

.... -It is! :thumb2

We have a section for cars, food camping and more. But not for sidecars? :nenau

Actually thats a great idea Liv, I reckon there must be a fair few owners here with sidecars :thumb2

Actually thats a great idea Liv, I reckon there must be a fair few owners here with sidecars :thumb2

GrumpyLee, Tarka and Kenny have/had sidecar.
So I'm not the only one.

It would be great to have a sidecarsection! :thumb2

GrumpyLee, Tarka and Kenny have/had sidecar.
So I'm not the only one.

It would be great to have a sidecarsection! :thumb2

Yes I think its great idea and reckon there could be a fair few more on here Liv, lets see what BHT says :thumb2

Including some considering a sidecar. Perhaps a Sidecar Wanted/For Sale sub section within? :nenau

A dedicated windowlicker section?

I like it but the 1200 folk will be mortified to have lost their special needs status:D

Liv. you've got it. Paul has created one for sidecars :D :clap

Attachments

• with sidecar quarter view.jpg
    with sidecar quarter view.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 101
Long live the sidecar forum:thumb2

Unaccustomed as I am to such great responsibility I will moderate the site with the same good humour, tolerance and sheer bloody mindedness that you've all come to expect.

I'd like to thank my Mother, my Father :blagblah:tears:tears:tears

Long live the sidecar forum:thumb2

Unaccustomed as I am to such great responsibility I will moderate the site with the same good humour, tolerance and sheer bloody mindedness that you've all come to expect.

I'd like to thank my Mother, my Father :blagblah:tears:tears:tears

:D

I'm getting quite fond of you in a funny sort of way, you remind me of someone I use to know here, and you are now fast becoming my 'guilty pleasure' 'Mr Munch' and I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing .... :comfort

Back
Top Bottom