Honda Dream 50R

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Called across at my pals in Barnsley this morning .... he has a new paper weight for his desk :eek:

He bought a road going version of the Honda Dream 50, they were only made for a year by all accounts > 2004

Then he found a brand new racing version, never having been run, in New Zealand. He bought it unseen and had it shipped across to Blighty. It's now in his office :D

The sticker kit and owners manual and parts list are still in their wrappers unopened. The bike is totally brand spanking new ...

Honda Dream 50R

L1010282-L.jpg

L1010275-L.jpg

L1010277-L.jpg

L1010276-L.jpg

L1010279-L.jpg

L1010281-L.jpg

L1010280-L.jpg

L1010284-L.jpg

L1010283-L.jpg

L1010285-L.jpg

His other 'new toy'

Laser cutting machine

L1010286-L.jpg

Just thought you might be interested
:beerjug:

local shop had one when they came out.
sat there for a long time.
could've got it for £1000 (Irish).
Suspect it' worth a leetle bit more now. :D

Gorgeous little thing. :)

For cutting what materials?

And I'd like a look inside the cylinder head of that nifty-fifty.....:drool

Sheet metal, stainless, alloy ..... making litter bins, bottle, plastic, drink can recycling :cool:

:beerjug:

I love bikes like this if only just to look at. A fantastic find :bow

Tony

I was going to bid on this max £2500 good job i didnt as it wuld ave been humiliating. Fastline motorcycles Preston near where i work. Have a new unregistered model. If you went to Stafford in Oct t was there. Asking 6K , you have ask , what price with 20 miles. Same auction (Harrogate) saw a TL 125 make over £3k
What is the world coming too? A lot of money looking for a home?

I've seen a couple of the road Dream 50s.....Lovely little 'bike.

This one sold last week...

http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/20147/lot/360/

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I was going to bid on this max £2500 good job i didnt as it wuld ave been humiliating. Fastline motorcycles Preston near where i work. Have a new unregistered model. If you went to Stafford in Oct t was there. Asking 6K , you have ask , what price with 20 miles. Same auction (Harrogate) saw a TL 125 make over £3k
What is the world coming too? A lot of money looking for a home?

I saw one being ridden around at the Uttoxeter Classic show in 2011. Lovely jewel of a ‘bike but the exhaust sound was a major disappointment....Don’t really know what I expected, but it sounded just like any other Honda 50cc.....:(

Should be fun for the passenger once he gets the draw-bar trailer fitted in photo No.1 ...:D

Back
Top Bottom