Adjustbale Raise / Lower Links

Rasher

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I came across these guys from an E-Bay item:-

http://www.soupysperformance.com/homepage.html

The ones they advertise are for lowering, but I asked if they could do one to raise the bike and the answer is yes, but for an extra $35, which to be honest is still pretty decent even after postage from US compared to prices for fixed items in the UK.

This would give a rise of 0 - 25mm which I would have thought perfect, the bike seems to steer much better with an extra 10mm from extra pre-load, but at the expense of ride quality, this would remove the compromise and allow for you to keep the right amount of sag in the shock for a compliant ride, and improve the steering.

For me I would probably run about 10mm most of the time, but when loading up with the Mrs and full luggage for a big trip could stick an extra 5-10mm on to compensate for the load before setting off, as you never take all the extra shock sag out just from adjusting the pre-load for a passenger - and again I do not have to balance steering with comfort with having the ride height and pre-load seperated.

As it seems to me most of us want to speed up the steering a little over get our feet on the floor I was wondering if anyone else here may fancy some of these and therefore if I can see if they will do a deal, or even start producing raising links for the Super-T.

Back
Top Bottom