Coming to a Hamlet near you this Christmas.

Omias

Reaction score
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
As of this weekend my family and i will be residing in Rainworth, Nr. Mansfield.
We didn't plan to move until next year but my wife kind of fell into a new job in Newark a bit sooner than expected so initially we'll be living with the outlaws until we can sell our house down here in sunny South Wales. Unfortunately this means the GS will not be coming up straight away due to lack of a garage but as soon as we can buy a new house she'll be coming up to try out some of the roads on this side of the country.
I'll look forward to meeting up with you all at some point, Merry Christmas!
Cheers,
Tim.

30 mins away to the west of where you're moving to you'll have some of the most beautiful country side and some of the best biking roads in England, namely, the Peak District - enjoy :beerjug:

Andres

Welcome to the parish. I'm just outside Newark.

Give us a shout if you've got any questions.

There's a meet at cafe in Nottingham, normally well attended.

See separate thread.

Regards

See if you can come along on the 5th. Say hello in person and take the piss out my 'new' bike.

South Wales to East Midlands? Living with the in-laws?

I guess things could only be worse for you if the world does end today.

On second thoughts.......

Welcome to the East Midlands

You'll enjoy the scenic slag heaps & wind farms at Rainworth (remind you of Wales):D

But definitely don't bring your GS up until you have somewhere to garage it !

Countless bikes have disappeared in the North Notts/South Yorks Triangle

Hi and welcome.

Rainbow at Rotherham are highly recommended :thumb and not much further than Pidcocks from where you are.

Gerry

30 mins away to the west of where you're moving to you'll have some of the most beautiful country side and some of the best biking roads in England, namely, the Peak District - enjoy :beerjug:

Andres

Shame about the 40 and 50mph limits

Most of Notts is much the same ......

That's why I like Lincs & Leics - much less traffic too :D

Back
Top Bottom