delivery

steveh

Reaction score
so whos got the 1st one to arrive then? Do you know when the road reports will appear and if I ordered one now whats the likely delivery form somewhere like SBW ?

The seed of need is growing....I think it looks bloody great from the pictures

Not to soon , probably near the summer if you lucky !
Go and grab yourself a triple black before they run out :thumb

so whos got the 1st one to arrive then? Do you know when the road reports will appear and if I ordered one now whats the likely delivery form somewhere like SBW ?

The seed of need is growing....I think it looks bloody great from the pictures

As far as I know I'm the first one in oceans plymouth :JB:drool:drool it's in the shop 28 th march and I get back into the country 2 nd of April so it will be sitting there all shiny waiting for me to pick up :JB:JB:bow
:flag

I`ve been told feb/march but that of course could be wrong

2 March is the official launch date, so I'm guessing ours will arrive at the dealers mid to late Feb so they can be prepped in time:thumb

If you get to see yours in Feb before you pick it up, do me a favour and measure up for a new crud catcher, and get one out to me ready for when I pick mine up:beerjug::D

2 March is the official launch date, so I'm guessing ours will arrive at the dealers mid to late Feb so they can be prepped in time:thumb

If you get to see yours in Feb before you pick it up, do me a favour and measure up for a new crud catcher, and get one out to me ready for when I pick mine up:beerjug::D

+:thumb
I got told all the bikes getting made in the factory's up until feb 2013 are for distribution to the shops as test rides, from feb on its first orders:clap
:flag

Ordered mine on Friday for 10th March delivery. Dealer said that no bikes would be available until after the official launch date of 2nd March. FWIW he said my order was the last one in the first allocation. They have sold over 40 and that's before a test ride. Lets hope it lives up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom