K1600 sub forum

Hoseman

Reaction score
Hi mods can we have a k1600 sub forum now, seems to me that there's enough of us now. I for one am fed up with trawling yank sites to get any decent gen. Make it and they will come.

K1600 forum

A good idea for those of us who have one, or t`other, or both. !

yes please :D

Shinyface :thumb

TE=Hoseman;3321358]Hi mods can we have a k1600 sub forum now, seems to me that there's enough of us now. I for one am fed up with trawling yank sites to get any decent gen. Make it and they will come.[/QUOTE]

How fucking hard it it to look in the K bike section and see if there's anything there?

Sheeeeit.....we'll have a separate subsection for red 12's, blue 12's, pink 12's and so on next :blast

How fucking hard it it to look in the K bike section and see if there's anything there?

Sheeeeit.....we'll have a separate subsection for red 12's, blue 12's, pink 12's and so on next :blast

That's a damm good idea Sir :thumb2

Well there are LOADS of GS sections on here....:augie

Indeed there are.

It's UKGSer. :rolleyes:

Anyway.......there isn't a subsection for TB's, sertaos, whatever......

My point was that there is already a K bike section, and it isn't exactly hard to check in on that to see if there's anything of interest about 1600GTs is it?

It's not like 16gt riders are as dumb as 1200 owners.....they are meant to be discerning individuals :rolleyes:

There are (IMHO) already too many subsections, and unless it actually BRINGS something better to the forum, it's a bad thing :rob

JMHO of course....it's up to the boss :thumb2

Which didn't stop the creation of sub forums for KTM's Yamaha's, Hardly Ablesons, Triumphs etc etc.

No Bob.

But thank fekk, up until now, it's stopped asshats from asking for subsections down to the specific model within a subgroup within a manufacturer :blast

Minority interests taking over, even on UKGSer? :augie

No Bob.

But thank fekk, up until now, it's stopped asshats from asking for subsections down to the specific model within a subgroup within a manufacturer :blast

Minority interests taking over, even on UKGSer?
:augie

I want an Irish, K, left handed, Ratbike section. :rob
(Flegs optional :hide )

No.
Actually I agree with my esteemed colleague above. It's overly complex as it is. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Yes, there's a Guzzi section - i'd be happy if it was deleted to keep the peace/ the principal.
I know i could post Guzzi related stuff elsewhere here, knowing it would still reach the intended target.

No Bob.

Minority interests taking over, even on UKGSer? :augie

It's already happened Bill with the Triumph forum. There is a section in there for the 800's, which is the Tiger, and the 1200's which covers the Explorer. So a precedent has been set. Looking at the volume of posts in the Triumph section you have to ask if it is worthwhile keeping it.

It's already happened Bill with the Triumph forum. There is a section in there for the 800's, which is the Tiger, and the 1200's which covers the Explorer. So a precedent has been set. Looking at the volume of posts in the Triumph section you have to ask if it is worthwhile keeping it.

Precedent set, and found to be not worthwhile :thumb2

TBH I don't give a toss- I never browse by section anyway, I just go for new posts and flick down the titles....if some litle boys want their own little sandpit, it makes no difference to me :nenau

Just on the odd occasion where I want to start a thread somewhere though, I find it irksome that I have to scroll down 37 feet of grotty, uninhabited little sub-forii that are just :tumbleweed

FWIW Im glad we got our Honda sub forum and it's been v popular too amongst the more learned gents :D

Back
Top Bottom