Some good WC footage

Mav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tVQH9Bd5URA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interspersed amongst the dubbed commentary, there is some great road and offroad footage of the new 12GS... It looks great. I wonder how much 'better' it is...

Excellent video. I love the continuity in that the guys developing the wc 1200GS are owners ands riders of classic GSs.
I'm booked on the level one weekend course at the BMW ORS at the end of March on the wc R1200GS. The video really ramps up the anticipation.

I enjoyed that.:thumb Looking forward to part 2:beerjug:

The fucking thing almost bottomed out on a minor jump :blast

wtf.gif

wtf.gif

Not sure I get your point.
Most bikes will almost bottom out jumping onto a hard flat surface with little throttle on.
See:
http://youtu.be/MVdJs_o1LZg
Or any other of hundreds of bikes being jumped on YT.
Pic attached for the hard of thinking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 540
Not sure I get your point.

My point is, for those hard of comprehension, that is supposed to be some sort of pre-release promotional video, yet it looks shit. :rolleyes:

Why the fuck did you just kick off an argument, you cock?

I was just pointing out that on the vid (which OUGHT to be showing off a brand new bike in its best light), the bike seems to ground out :nenau

Never mind, I'm sure the sycophants won't let that bother them
:rolleyes:

My point is, for those hard of comprehension, that is supposed to be some sort of pre-release promotional video, yet it looks shit. :rolleyes:

I was just pointing out that on the vid (which OUGHT to be showing off a brand new bike in its best light), the bike seems to ground out :nenau

oh yeah well so many new owners will be doing jumps like that :rolleyes: your 'point' will mean a lot then :rob

wtf.gif

Jesus Fanum, is that really the best comment you could think of after watching that video?

Jesus Fanum, is that really the best comment you could think of after watching that video?

No, but it was the most obvious thing from watching it :blast

See it as what you want, but for a promotional video for a range topping bike in its field, that's what struck me most forcibly.........

Doesn't seem I'm alone either :p

If a promo video features something as basic as that, what else does it say about the bike?

Seriously.

oh yeah well so many new owners will be doing jumps like that :rolleyes: your 'point' will mean a lot then :rob

No of course they won't.

Since they became a fashion icon, a way of buying into a 'lifestyle' or whatever the fekk that means, have any of us expected any different?

You and Mav may well be different (Dahoum, you were the first guy to bin his 12 offroading on camera, so I know you don't follow the fashionistas) but there are still those of us who want a GS to be on AND off road capable.......seeing that on a promo video just reinforces what so many think about not only the 1200, but now, the toilet version.

Be honest.......it isn't a good sequence to put in on a video for a promotion of an 'unstoppable' bike, is it?:

My local dealer told me today that the keyfob of the WC version is conveniently shaped to fit into a Tescos shopping trolly lock release..........
No, he didn't, but that's more believable than that promotional video clip :rolleyes:

For someone that looks as old as you do you really are just a small child aren't you?:comfort

For someone that looks as old as you do you really are just a small child aren't you?:comfort

No point in trying to get back to the point with you really is there.

I made a serious point, you want to talk crap.

Never mind.

tata :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom