2005 BMW Off-Road Skills courses - Lvl 1 & 2

Kylie M

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that you can now do the BMW Off-Road Skills courses on a F650 GS, F650 GS Dakar or a R1200 GS.

The dates for next year are:
25-26 March
27-28 March
12-13 April
22-23 April
24-25 April
13-14 May
15-16 May
25-26 May
7-8 June
17-18 June
19-20 June
8-9 July
10-11 July
12-13 August
14-15 August
7-8 September
24-25 September
7-8 October
9-10 October

Information on the courses can be found on www.worldofbmw.com

If you would like a copy of the 2005 World of BMW Activity Brochure - which has all of the off-road, track day, direct access and tour information - email bmw@worldofbmw.com with your postal address.

All the best,
Kylie

Emailed you for a brochure. I'm interested in early next year.

Too late Kylie, we have created the alternative off-road skills, it's called the Wombat hunt. Trouble is we hunt for the Wombat, but never seem to find it, and we leave everyone to find their own skill set. :D :D

Plus, why are you working on a Sunday? :p :p :p

Roy.

Hope you are getting paid overtime Kylie:D :D :D :D

No proper Gs's on the course anymore??

Blue Sweeper said:
Too late Kylie, we have created the alternative off-road skills, it's called the Wombat hunt. Trouble is we hunt for the Wombat, but never seem to find it, and we leave everyone to find their own skill set. :D :D

Plus, why are you working on a Sunday? :p :p :p

Roy.

emailed you for a brochuer Roy :rolleyes:

I reckon you'll need a promoshional DVDEEEE as well, Roy... ;)

Errr....wot about doing the course on a GSA or is this an ominous sign of it's immenent demise forever ? :(

Off road skills course

Hi all, I am going to be on the 27/28 march course.
I could only get a 650GS but it'l be lighter to pick up I spose.
Anyone from GSers going? I'l be staying in the abercave arms.
I expect to fall off a lot.

HI Kylie,

Will email as well - would like to join you sometime.
Cheers

Re: Off road skills course

Skydiver said:

Theres a few of us on the course before you (25th 26th). We'll try not to tear up the ground too much for you :D

i KNOW I'll fall off a lot :D

Second day is on a 1200 so i'm doing some upper body exercises ready for all the times i have to pick the fat bastard up.

GS festival...july...?

Hi all
I read somewhere that the BMW site, is open to all GS owners some time in July, free of charge. Some sort of camping week-end
thingy.
any one know of this?... the info was on the last page of the BMW mag..Winter O4.

Tony Allen

Re: Re: Off road skills course

Dahoum said:
Theres a few of us on the course before you (25th 26th). We'll try not to tear up the ground too much for you :D

i KNOW I'll fall off a lot :D

Second day is on a 1200 so i'm doing some upper body exercises ready for all the times i have to pick the fat bastard up.

You'd be much better doing leg exercises........or even better doing squats,deadlifts,bench presses and pull ups.
I know them exercises sound demanding(thats cos they are) but just use weights you're comfortable with.......and also do some cardio work(running,rowing machine etc)

Originally posted by Skydiver

I'm booked in for the same course, Skydiver. Staying at the Abercave Arms on the Saturday night and the Copper Beach on the Sunday night. (Couldn't get one place for both nights).

Travelling down on the Saturday.

Looking forward to the course. I see that we get to play on the 1200's on the second day. Training three times a week at the gym to prep.

See you there.

Anyone going on the 24th 25th April?
I'm heading down from Argyll (via Coventry to see aged parents enroute) and staying in Abercraf.

Andy

Just got back from the latest course (27/28th March), Bloody brilliant fun.

Instruction excellent, location fantastic, great crack.

If your wifes still thinking about this years birthday pressie, get the brochure and leave it lying around the house open at the appropraite page.........

Kaycee

Back
Top Bottom