Hello again from Scotland.

Grums3

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello all,

As another year starts another adventure can only be just around the corner. And with that the possibilty that this year could also be my return to BMW. Having been a R1200GS owner back in 2009 and used this very forum to source good info before my purchase I thought what better place to come back to.
Its been an interesting few years since I parted company with my GS and swapped to the Italian stable. Yes me and my Multistrada have had some great adventures over these last few years but its also had its fair share of ups and downs.

Having been searching the net looking at the lovely new GS I feel there is only one way to go.
So next stop is the London Excel in a few weeks to check out the new GS and then lets see what lies ahead.

Wishing you all a great year ahead on what ever bike your riding.

G. :flag

Yeah Im just using London as an excuse for a weekend away and to see what else is on offer. I'll be ordering closer to home. My mate bought his GSA from Dalkeith and they seem to be really good as Ive been down there a few times when he has been getting a service and such like.

Back
Top Bottom