England v France where to watch it?

Norfolk Tiger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a ticket to tigers v Saracens and as I travel from norfolk to visit Welford road I wondered if anyone can recommend a pub in Leicester which will be showing England v France and also serves a decent bit of nosh.
The plan is to find somewhere to eat and watch England,then leg it to Welford road for the 8pm kick off.

Sorry can't help with Leicester but I have the same question for Leeds town centre where I will be stuck next Saturday. Any good sports pub in the town centre? Sorry to but in :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The Counting House - over the road by Morrisons seems popular - only ever been there for beer before the match though.

http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-leicester/counting-house-pub/

Our lot have decided that we're going to boycott the Sarries match as it's a ridiculous start time, we're not interested in watching kicking ping pong and it's on ESPN anyway. From the talk on the forum, a lot of other season ticket holders are doing the same - The club is even offering refunds for kids tickets.

We're watching getting a load of beer in at home & watching both matches in comfort:thumb2

And we're all off down to the Stoop next Saturday to watch a proper match for the top of the league spot instead of a kickfest.

I'm sure the England match will be on in all the bars at the ground as well.

The Counting House - over the road by Morrisons seems popular - only ever been there for beer before the match though.

http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-leicester/counting-house-pub/

Our lot have decided that we're going to boycott the Sarries match as it's a ridiculous start time, we're not interested in watching kicking ping pong and it's on ESPN anyway. From the talk on the forum, a lot of other season ticket holders are doing the same - The club is even offering refunds for kids tickets.

We're watching getting a load of beer in at home & watching both matches in comfort:thumb2

And we're all off down to the Stoop next Saturday to watch a proper match for the top of the league spot instead of a kickfest.

I'm sure the England match will be on in all the bars at the ground as well.

Thanks, can't say I disagree it's a ridiculous kick off time :rob Regarding the quins let's hope there's not a reaction to losing to wasps :thumb2

I watched the England v Ireland game yesterday at The Western, Western Rd, Leicester.

Great cask ales (Steaming Billy brewery establishment), sausage baps/cobs served to order at half time (£2) and a full on projector screen!

Can't fault it, a short walk across the river from The Tigers ground. :clap

CoGS

I watched the England v Ireland game yesterday at The Western, Western Rd, Leicester.

Great cask ales (Steaming Billy brewery establishment), sausage baps/cobs served to order at half time (£2) and a full on projector screen!

Can't fault it, a short walk across the river from The Tigers ground. :clap

CoGS

Thanks I won't be able to sample the ales :beer:this time as I need to drive back after the match :beerjug:

Thanks, can't say I disagree it's a ridiculous kick off time :rob Regarding the quins let's hope there's not a reaction to losing to wasps :thumb2

Looks like we've got Manu, Floody & Thomas The Tank back in the squad for tomorrow so we're looking strong except for a second string front row :thumb2

Mind you, 'Quins have got Danny Care back - so they'll be up for it .

Looks like we've got Manu, Floody & Thomas The Tank back in the squad for tomorrow so we're looking strong except for a second string front row :thumb2

Mind you, 'Quins have got Danny Care back - so they'll be up for it .

Should be a good game lets hope we end up on the right side of the result :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom