Aqueduct Classics Trial 17th Feb

earthmover

opinionated, me?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Aqueduct Classics Trials Club, at Carrog Isa, near Corwen. Classes for Pre 65, Twinshock, Air Cooled Mono & Modern trials bikes. Always a good craic, catering on site, free to spectate (wear descent boots though! :D) Signposted from the A5 between Llangollen and Corwen (nearer to Corwen) Starts at 11.00, usually all done and dusted by 2.00.
Cheers
Mark

Now that could be interesting...........:D

I'm coming on the TTR so...

It is one you've been to before Paul, not a place for slick soles!
Mark

...will I not be walking up there again!

If the KTM knobber wants to come for a brew and a muddy trail I'll see you for breakfast. :fnikefork It's a bacon roll and hill climb kind of place. :thumb2

Any facilities for spectators / hangers on? May bring Jan up and try and introduce her to the sport, if I can convince her standing around in a muddy field is fun!

Free entry and a Catering Van, Thor

Walk in the woods and back to nature, for you and the lady

After all..................it's Valentines, so what more can a man do:kissy2

Play yer cards right and you may get a crafty roll in the moss or heather:comfort

My first trial could be an eye opener :eek: on the Beta :blast

Twas a nice sunny day on the other side of the valley. :augie There willl be pictures of the brave contestants in the morning to prove it.

I look forward to the sun shining on me soon. :p Spring is just around the corner. :D

Thought I had a dozy ride but finished 6th in the Clubman, great to see everyone after having a shite week:beerjug:

3rd out of 6 beginners (complete beginner in my case), seems I either got no faults or had a complete meltdown, no middle ground for me :eek Bloody great fun anyway and lovely to see some friendly faces. I'll be back.

Glad you enjoyed it Gaz, ime the complete opposite to Tim , not had a bad week all told but a shite day today! still i enjoyed it, honest:thumb

Back
Top Bottom