Tony Archer Seats

Rasher

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just gone for my first ride with the Tony Archer seat.

Not gone far enough to really test the comfort, but he told me they have hardly any foam and in places your sat on the plastic base. I asked for a less flat seat to give more support to my arse, a bit like the Sargent style. On the road it felt good, really comfy and holds me in a nice position, no sliding back or forward regardless of how I was riding and it feels a bit more plush.

The stock pillion seat was also a bit small, especially because it sloped down at the front causing the Mrs to slip down into me, this has also been addressed and now rises a shade at the front, as well as effectively being @2 inches longer. It is also more generously padded now, which should also help with the other issue of the hand rails digging into her legs a bit.

1_zps232c24d9.jpg

2_zps3ccf91f7.jpg

4_zps24946503.jpg

3_zps428fb59e.jpg

How much you ask :question:

A mere £80, although postage to and from added almost 50% to the cost, but compared to £350 for an Off-The-Road seat exchange, or £600 for Sargents a real bargain :) This is the third bike Tony has sorted for me and they have all looked great and been more comfy:-

http://www.tonyarcher.co.uk/

How long does he take with doing the seats, Rasher?
Did you post it registered mail?

Thanks

Door to door was about 9 days (sent Saturday, returned the Monday after next) but best to call as he can get busy through spring and summer.

I sent them insured as new ones are over £500:eek:

Back
Top Bottom