NLL rejoins the Clan

needlongerlegs

Reaction score
Bugger Just Ordered a White TE :blast

From Cannons of Essex

Delivery Date 21st March but could be earlier acording to Adam (nice bloke)

R's

NLL rejoins the Clan :blast :blast :blast

Nice one, congrats.:thumb I was going to order white, but went with thunder grey. Make sure you post some pictures up on here to annoy the 11** brigade:D:beerjug:

From Cannons of Essex

R's

:mad: I ordered mine at the very beginning of January and told delivery will be around the 25th :eek: I think I don't like you . . .
. . . only kidding :)

Nice one, congrats.:thumb I was going to order white, but went with thunder grey. Make sure you post some pictures up on here to annoy the 11** brigade:D:beerjug:

:augie You need to change your avatar then :)

Make sure you post some pictures up on here to annoy the 11** brigade

If you thought they were head in the sand neanderthals with severely jaundiced views just wait until us owners of the 1200 classic get a head of steam up.:D

congrats and welcome back, my white TE due 1st March:D

Sh1t I choose white thinking it would be least commom. Some chance

From Cannons of Essex

R's

So much for the earlier comments get your order in early else you will not get one for months, lead time now not much different to the out going bike.

Have fun with your new TE.

So much for the earlier comments get your order in early else you will not get one for months, lead time now not much different to the out going bike.

With reports of delays caused by BMW running out of spoked wheels, watch this space, as there are going to be a few disappointed customers in March.:rob

Please don't alter your orders from spokes to alum wheels, I want your production slot!!!

Good luck with the 13 model, still love the Triple Black! And that Adam lad ain't bad, your right, he's my son! Any wonder I ride a GS?:nenau

Good luck with the 13 model, still love the Triple Black! And that Adam lad ain't bad, your right, he's my son! Any wonder I ride a GS?:nenau

I was so close to buying a T Black last year, but the other dealer near me was a complete bottom orifise, changed the deal after I said yes to purchasing the Demo Bike from them, so I walked, I then read on here and heard elseware that Cannons were getting back on track so Emailed young Adam, hes been a helpfull n happy chappy.

Getting excited now as 15th has been metioned in despatches so might get it a bit earlier than first thought.

Ordered Bags, Crash Bars (I'm a bit short ~ NLL), also a satnav as it comes all preped up for it.

Now wheres them platform boots I used to wear on the 1150GS......:clap

Back
Top Bottom