Newbie....

Heisenberg

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, I finally committed (found the money) and bought myself the much longed for 2007 GS Adventure. I picked her up yesterday. Having had bikes all my life including trials, superbikes, supermoto etc then I can honestly say I have never ridden anything like it! Absolutely loved bringing it up from Newbury last night, even if extremely cold (and one heated grip not working - grrr).

Well, hopefully I will find kindered spirits, valuable advice and even new potential riding buddies here. I hope so.

Back out for another ride this morning?
- where's my thermal gloves?

Challenger 2

hello mate, ive only been on here a few months myself but have met some good people and had some good ride outs, ime sure we will be having more ride outs soon, hopefully you can make some of them :beerjug:

hello mate, ive only been on here a few months myself but have met some good people and had some good ride outs, ime sure we will be having more ride outs soon, hopefully you can make some of them :beerjug:

That would be great, I'll look forward to it.

ey up matey just like me an all them others bitern by the gs bug you got the right bike you found the right site all you gotta do now is enjoy it :beerjug:

:beerjug:I am up for that fella do ya get time during the week ?:beerjug:

I don't I'm afraid, I work full time.
Sat / Sun mornings are best for me? I like to spend time with the kids on a weekend too. A lot to fit in every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom