A thing of beauty.

the civil one

Reaction score
The guts of a Year to get the right ECU ,, now fitted with a creedon chip.

Love it

Attachments

• 24022013611.jpg
    24022013611.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 256
Lovely.....:cool:

Just interested.....How come it took so long to get an ECU?...Can't get the parts, too expensive ?......:nenau

I think that it's this sort of thing that puts people off actually buying a Guzzi. They are clearly lovely things, but are perceived as being a ball ache to live with.

Bloody nice though.......:)

Just interested.....How come it took so long to get an ECU?...Can't get the parts, too expensive ?......:nenau

I posted a wanted ECU on all the Guzzi Sites , i got all kinds of responces
i had seen a guy on ebay De "jacro " who advertises that he can recondition the std unit .
so i got in touch with him , to little avail , i then started looking for alternatives ,, The Ducati 748 , 916 , 996 all use the 16M , but then had to source a Chip , this is where i picked up on will Creedon . All the messing about took the guts of a year. But i was out "n" Bout today .
She is a Stonkin bita kit.. Love it.
A Wee Touch more noise and i think i will be happy ..

I think that it's this sort of thing that puts people off actually buying a Guzzi. They are clearly lovely things, but are perceived as being a ball ache to live with.

to be fair, that's an aftermarket chip for an obsolete bike. not really guzzi's fault. not that the factory are that clever in the parts dept. either :D

nice bike though :)

Back
Top Bottom