new 2 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert

Reaction score
Finally changed from an old 'K' to my dream GS1200 and it is all I ever hoped for.

Well seasoned rider (some grey hairs!!) but GS virgin but just on the right side of 50!! (well almost).
Having thrashed the day lights out of European roads, I'd like to chat/meet up with those who have ventured further afield.
:confused: about paper work and stuff like that
:beerjug: but always willing to share one!
:)

Welcome Bert ! Greetings from Belgica from the Eurotrash division of the UKGSers .
You've got plenty of reading to do over the coming long winter evenings. Get planning for the first main event of 2005 at Lands End at the end of April. There will be plenty of folk there who will happily wile away the hours with you with tales a plenty. Our host for that event is Tiffany who has been further afield than most of us will ever manage in our lifetimes so it would be a good place to start.
The search button at the top of the page will beecome your best friend.......;)

New 2 Forum

Hi Bert

Welcome to the Mad House all the advise that you ever wanted and some you didn't available free of charge here on these Forums

Regd's K
:homer

Bert said:
Having thrashed the day lights out of European roads, I'd like to chat/meet up with those who have ventured further afield.

So...what would you like to know about Scotland then......;) No need to head south you know, the best roads are up here....just keep it to yourself....:p

Welcome to the cuckoo nest...

CC

:cool:

Welcome Bert.

Plenty of groups in and around London S/East who continue to ride out and meet throughout winter when the Power Ranger jessies are tucked up by the fire ;)

Get in there - most of us are as harmless as we look. except Steptoe Whatton and Fanum - dont say you weren't warned.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your garage/sink/hi fi system/loud shirt oh and er ... bike. :D

Thank you all

THank you all for your kind words and some weirder suggestions about wishing to see the inside of my.....well let's not go there.!!!!
If anyone has any phone numbers of GS'ers in Sth East /London where they meet up for :beer: ....that would be appreciated.
Cheers

Anyone on ride out in winter?????

Heading out to see Touratec Germany shorltyAnyone fancy a ride out to Touratech Germany next week????

Plankton?

Steptoe said:
not another tosser

How welcoming.....
Thank you but I must confess that I never thought i'd read a note from plankton.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom