The New 1200GS Liquid Cooled......picture thread

y2blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Let's have them All in one place:
I Had a nice morning at North Oxford BMW, staff were well organized and had plenty of time to answer questions and queries :thumb2

Always a pleasure to deal with.

010008_zpsda15951b.jpg

010005_zps69f60c81.jpg

010003_zpsce1dfd05.jpg

010001_zps74469700.jpg

Great looking bike, BMW have done a super job.

Recession is only available to people who have no money,and doesn't count at BMW dealers :D:D:thumb2

I think it is fucking gorgeous.... build quality looks stunning close-up...lessons have been learned.

:beerjug:

I think it's an improvement but spoilt by the shit exhaust and Explorer wheels.
I'll take a black one with spokes :beerjug:

And whatever spec I need to get an led headlight but not ESA

Let's have them All in one place:
I Had a nice morning at North Oxford BMW, staff were well organized and had plenty of time to answer questions and queries :thumb2

Always a pleasure to deal with.

010008_zpsda15951b.jpg

Great looking bike, BMW have done a super job.

So after 18,000+ posts, have you actually bought one now ? :eek:

Health to ride. :thumb2

£13,850 on the road...... :blast

I noticed that the starter electrical connections and the gear change connection to the gearbox look really exposed, a panel to protect them wouldn't have gone amiss.

There is a cool jog control on the left handle but unfortunately it doesn't control any bike features, just satnav controls. Even the salesman said its a waste considering the navigation is easily within reach.

The bikes features are one both sides, the left side switches seem over exposed to me with no consideration of damage when dropped, despite the bike being obviously aimed at offroading as it has 5 modes of which 2 modes are dedicate to offroad.

Some really nice features but I don't think correctly implemented. Ill be skipping this one and see what they can do next time around.

I went along to Bahnstormer in Maidenhead which was still fairly busy at 3.30 in the afternoon. Pretty impressed with the new bike in the flesh, and I think I'll be getting a test ride sometime. Will probably wait until some of the aftermarket kit is available though before buying one...

2007 vs 2013 GS by tw_tvam, on Flickr

The blue looks surprisingly good in the flesh. I'd probably get fed up with it after a while though

When did you order yours, and when's it coming?

There was no need to forward order, I could have said I wanted a bike (a TE) yesterday in either red or white and had it on Weds this week, if I wanted it

There are a few unsold bikes in the network

Back
Top Bottom