Has Anyone....

JayC

Reaction score
done any of the following on/with their new LC yet?

Taken a pillion on it?

Pulled a wheelie?

Done a stoppie?

A burnout?

Topped up the tyre pressure?

Ridden side saddle?

Dunked biscuits in their tea whilst actually riding and did you have to remove one hand from the handlebar to accomplish this feat or did you have to stop to do this for safety reasons?

Blinked whilst moving?

Nodded at oncoming riders?

Washed the stains from their Y-fronts?

Does the bike do all this for you at the press of a button and the twist of a dial or should I hold off for the next generation GS that wipes my arse before I get out of bed each day? :nenau

Decisions decisions...

That's a very ugly shade of Green you've turned MrC!
PeterO

Really? :eek

It's a nice day outside, why don't you go play with your ball like a good boy :nod

That's a very ugly shade of Green you've turned MrC!
PeterO

Yes this green thing is very odd at the best of times. At work we have an apprentice of two years and every lunchtime in the canteen he is the topic of discussion. That's every day Mon to Fri for the last two years and the same things are said each time , it's enough to make a grown child cry. I sit outside for lunch these days to prevent my trousers and top stretching until they no longer fit me!

Why can't they talk about me instead? :blast

What a bunch of fuckin bitches you lot are. Those that bought the new bike..good luck to them, those that didnt or cant, well we can dream cant we ? We are are all, or mostly all BMW owners, so whats with the infighting re the new bike. FFS CHILL :blast:blagblah:D

What a bunch of fuckin bitches you lot are. Those that bought the new bike..good luck to them, those that didnt or cant, well we can dream cant we ? We are are all, or mostly all BMW owners, so whats with the infighting re the new bike. FFS CHILL :blast:blagblah:D

Made I laugh! :D

Forgot

Forgot : Started a compensation claim against BWM !

Back
Top Bottom