If you don't have any interest or anything positive to say about the new GS........

shedracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Then click the back button now and stop being an anti/jealous/obnoxious :tosser
Members of this forum have spent their hard earned cash on a great new BMW and if you don't like what they have to say about it, don't read it.

I and many others are, and just lately, on this subject and a few others, some on this site are really pissing me off with their negative and down right offensive comments. So if your not interested in hearing "how excited" someone is about their new bike, or "how good the headlight is at night", don't bother reading it and don't bother ruining a thread by telling us all that your not interested, or it boring, or........whatever. Just don't click on the thread in the first bloody place. Your attempts at explaining your comments, as humour are not appreciated by most I'm sure?

This site is great, but a few are really letting it down :mad:

I got to see the New GS on Sunday and what a great looking well made bike it is. Everyone I have spoken to who's rode it has loved it and if I had the money to buy right now, I'd be joining the lucky ones riding theirs.

I recently bought a (new for me) adventure. The 2nd most expensive vehicle I have ever bought. It is really great, but I wasn't gibbering on about it on GSer or anywhere else for that matter.

Personally I like the looks (and everything else) of the new GS and hope it does well for everyone. But this post does look like somebody is just a bit touchy. Time to deal with it methinks.

This site is great, but a few are really letting it down :mad:.
By not having a sense of humour... That's what this site is about so get a grip on reality.

I'd love one of the new bikes but there's no way I can afford one. Jealous of those that can? Yes, a bit. I was in their shoes once and was able to buy shiny new bikes; my 10 year old GSA for example. But times change and to those who do have a shiny new bike I say "health to enjoy" but ffs lighten up a bit!

If you don't want anything negative said about your new GS.....or don't have the sense of humour to accept that some people might want to take the piss a bit, Then click the back button now and stop being so soft skinned, and stop posting on a public forum where the views of others might not exactly match your own ....and stop whining!!

:thumb2

Not ordered the new GS and no intention of buying one in the next year or so but no doubt will eventually ;)

In my book humour is great but some of the negative old gits on the site continualy putting everyone down who has got/ordered/or God help us got a little excited over their purchase is just not funny.

Getting more like a kindergarten every day.
Some of the posts on here prior to launch were so not what you expect from grown men/women.

Anyway, only another 3 sleeps until the weekend!!

FFS ............there are some poor wee sensitive souls here:rolleyes:

:comfort

Jealousy doesn't come into it:nenau

The 'how many sleeps' is like a 5 year waiting for Christmas day, FFS you appear to be grown men, but act like a child

It's banter, nothing more and nothing less

In fact, I think the new bike looks great and a massive improvement on the previous 1200's

I will ride one soon

Will I buy one - who knows?

Most of the people contributing to the 'banter' could probably afford one, but choose not to perhaps

For the more delicate of nature....................grow up a bit

This has never been a 'polite and well mannered' Forum and it will never be:clap

So either take it or you what to do .................and don't get caught by the door on your way out, as you leave:blast

This has never been a 'polite and well mannered' Forum and it will never be:clap

Long may that continue :thumb2

Some of the 'antis' get a bit tiresome but hey, grow a thick skin, give back as good as you get if that's your thang and if not just ignore them. The rest of it (the majority) is just banter :nenau

David Hale sums it up for me:

By not having a sense of humour... That's what this site is about so get a grip on reality.

I'd love one of the new bikes but there's no way I can afford one. Jealous of those that can? Yes, a bit. I was in their shoes once and was able to buy shiny new bikes; my 10 year old GSA for example. But times change and to those who do have a shiny new bike I say "health to enjoy" but ffs lighten up a bit!

Andres

Members of this forum have spent their hard earned cash on a great new BMW and if you don't like what they have to say about it, don't read it.

I and many others are, and just lately, on this subject and a few others, some on this site are really pissing me off with their negative and down right offensive comments. So if your not interested in hearing "how excited" someone is about their new bike, or "how good the headlight is at night", don't bother reading it and don't bother ruining a thread by telling us all that your not interested, or it boring, or........whatever. Just don't click on the thread in the first bloody place. Your attempts at explaining your comments, as humour are not appreciated by most I'm sure?

I got to see the New GS on Sunday and what a great looking well made bike it is. Everyone I have spoken to who's rode it has loved it and if I had the money to buy right now, I'd be joining the lucky ones riding theirs.

HTFU :blagblah

if you cant stand the heat, get out of the forum!

SHEDRACER: WELL SAID....... OTHER MINDLESS MORONS........get a life.....plonkers......

I think the banter is fine, but should be kept to the pub...

This is quality.
Poor old WC owners :comfort

Oh and look a 660 with whats sure to become the WC's must have sidecar outfit.

2010Tour046_zps450c2eec.jpg

I do have a sense of humour, thanks. But your responses prove my point, you don't have anything positive to say, but you couldn't resist clicking on the post and having your say, instead of just clicking the back button :rolleyes:

I don't read anything on the R1200R page, because I have no interest in it, I don't read the triumph pages as I'm not interested. So why are you all bothering to read the 1200 LC thread, it's not a general beakchat thread, it's specific to a particular subject, the new BMW R1200 GS LC. If someone is interested to chat about what setting is best for the seat, or whatever, don't take the piss, because the op knows your just taking the piss and have no real interest, that's my point. If two owners are taking the piss it would be different, but most of you are just being annoying and spoiling the threads with your comments.

If you want to watch tv, you wouldn't start watching tennis, if you don't like tennis, or if you watched a tv programme and didn't like it, you wouldn't continue to watch it to the end, you'd switch to another channel, wouldn't you !!!

I don't have a GS1200LC, but I am interested in reading what those that have or want one have to say about it.

Im going to order one and i really dont give a :censor: about what people think as i have earn the money and i want to be a beta tester so :censor: my :censor: to all the anti mob :pullface:pullface:pullface:pullface:censor:ers :friday:jes:jes:jes

........but what if it was said tongue in cheek :blast

JB - get a sense of humour FFS :aidan

Reading edwgordon's previous posts, I reckon he sits there, Caps Lock on and fuming:comfort

...............before he types:D

Cheers Paul, my SOH is ok....at present

There's nothing wrong with a balanced argument

I'm sure I'll buy an LC as my next bike but I want to hear differenct views - both good and bad. Isn't that what a forums is all about :nenau

Ahh but to exercise one's sense of humour, it helps if the posts are vaguely entertaining or even sound a bit like banter. Where are the Whattons and Jamies who could really work with material? I find it's virtually only Wapping these days who makes me laugh out loud with the wind up threads. Shame really - it used to be fun. Now moaning about posts seems to equate to humour. But then I'm one of those who don't find Mrs Brown's Boys funny either. :D

Back
Top Bottom