What water does it use

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can you just stick tap water in, or does it need to be something de-ionised?
Is there a recomended PH for the water and should it be changed at each service?

DO NOT USE WATER!!!!! FFS bavarian unicorns piss, not cheap but if you want the best, remember to factor in anti freeze cost also avalable at the dealers

These used 100% glycol so why change?

800px-Me109_G-6_D-FMBB_1.jpg

And they had retracts especially for pilots with short legs. So its not all progress.

I use "engine ice" in my water cooled bikes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IPLxJohanaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You'll need an emergency plan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 562
Do you think the OP has the same worries about what water he puts in his car (radiator and windscreen washer bottle) or what water he puts in the kettle for hos morning culpa?

Can you just stick tap water in, or does it need to be something de-ionised?
Is there a recomended PH for the water and should it be changed at each service?

Hydro-metallic stabilser lube, as used by Scottie, in the Enterprise Hyper Warp drive. Everyone knows that:augie

I use virgin tears but I am told that whore piss is just as good:augie

Hydro-metallic stabilser lube, as used by Scottie, in the Enterprise Hyper Warp drive. Everyone knows that:augie

A magnetic field is used to contain the antimatter in the Enterprise Warp drive. Heavy Water was used for cooling in the old pre-warp fusion drives.

I have never heard of "Hydro-metallic stabilser lube". Did you just make that up??? Giving fellow riders false information can cause needless roadside break-downs. :mad:

Attachments

• federation-starship-uss-enterprise-sheet-11.jpg
    federation-starship-uss-enterprise-sheet-11.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 411
You need

Attachments

• 0dc34af5-3b12-4855-8d06-ac827acc47c7_164c3211-094a-4de2-a638-808f19bcf072.jpg
    0dc34af5-3b12-4855-8d06-ac827acc47c7_164c3211-094a-4de2-a638-808f19bcf072.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 412
I use virgin tears but I am told that whore piss is just as good:augie

I have been told virgin tears are a factory order whereas the whore piss is available at any Halfords

Sent using witchcraft

A magnetic field is used to contain the antimatter in the Enterprise Warp drive. Heavy Water was used for cooling in the old pre-warp fusion drives.

I have never heard of "Hydro-metallic stabilser lube". Did you just make that up??? Giving fellow riders false information can cause needless roadside break-downs. :mad:
:eek: how could you say such a thing? Of course I didn't make it up, it works in the mellenium falcon too, keeps the hyper drive cool, just ask my hairy wookie.....he knows thing about modes,hyper drives,ESA and plasma cannons...what? You really think the GSA just has spot lights? How nieve can you be?:augie

Is that Willie Thorne offering help ??

:eek: how could you say such a thing? Of course I didn't make it up, it works in the mellenium falcon too, keeps the hyper drive cool, just ask my hairy wookie.....he knows thing about modes,hyper drives,ESA and plasma cannons...what? You really think the GSA just has spot lights? How nieve can you be?:augie

Sorry, I stand corrected. :blast

Back
Top Bottom