The new switch

The Foolish Fellow

Reaction score
Just to let you (Daisy) all know that he has got over his recent misfortunes and unluck. Here it is ------ the new switch fitted and working. And the bike is going and pulling like a train.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362785805.639049.jpg

Not be to singled out, I'm sure there are lots who will be happy to hear that and even more so would like to believe it.

Glad all is working well and I'm sure whoever buys/bought it will have many happy years riding it :thumb2

Make sure and give him a big hug from me :Duchess

Fair play.....

And the bike is going and pulling like a train.

Well that is High praise indeed for DrFarkoff, it says a lot for his mechanical skills,
given the poor condition the bike was in when he started workin on it.

Edit: Glad to hear Civil has fully recovered. :thumb

The bike seems good. Everything it needed it has got but had always been the makin's of a nice bike (comes with some nice tt bits). The Dr's engine work is good.

Not be to singled out, I'm sure there are lots who will be happy to hear that and even more so would like to believe it
Make sure and give him a big hug from me

Just giving you a wee "winding up". He (civil) was tellin me you were possibly Donegal bound sometime in the near future, and was thinkin of extending an invite to call to Buncrana and view the collection. Civil seems to have settled himself a bit since he got the new red hand.

The bike seems good. Everything it needed it has got but had always been the makin's of a nice bike (comes with some nice tt bits). The Dr's engine work is good.

Just giving you a wee "winding up". He (civil) was tellin me you were possibly Donegal bound sometime in the near future, and was thinkin of extending an invite to call to Buncrana and view the collection. Civil seems to have settled himself a bit since he got the new red hand.

I had noticed the change in avatar, excellent choice :thumb2
I have a few trips planned to Donegal this year, a few photos to take, a couple of friends holidays to gatecrash, maybe a quiet weekend or two in Bundoran and a couple of days around the HU do. I'm sure we'll all bump into each other at some point and talk all the usual bikes and waffle :thumb2

here is there any chance that TT tripmeter may "fall off" during transport and end up with me?

Back
Top Bottom