Taken the plunge

The Hobbit

Reaction score
After a lot of thought, and reading of your opinions on this forum. I have taken the plunge and ordered a red LC low with pretty much everything on it.
My twin cam was my fist BMW and I really like it, but with view on needing to get the aftermarket warranty and a 12,000 mile service the numbers look as if it’s time to swap, or keep it for another 2 years, and I am concerned about the residuals.
So subject 2 a 1/2 day test It should me here in week 17!!

Can’t wait

Well done , glad you ignored the anti LC crew ( red flag wavers :rolleyes:)

Welcome to the new era of GS :beerjug:

After a lot of thought, and reading of your opinions on this forum. I have taken the plunge and ordered a red LC low with pretty much everything on it.
My twin cam was my fist BMW and I really like it, but with view on needing to get the aftermarket warranty and a 12,000 mile service the numbers look as if it’s time to swap, or keep it for another 2 years, and I am concerned about the residuals.
So subject 2 a 1/2 day test It should me here in week 17!!

Can’t wait

Unfortunately I'm not in the financial position to get one myself at the moment, but I personaly think no matter what anybody else thinks, if thats what you want and it makes you happy and you can afford it, then go for it. The number one thing that matters is your happiness. :thumby:

You've made the right decision.:thumby:

Apart from the colour:D

Unfortunately I'm not in the financial position to get one myself at the moment, but I personaly think no matter what anybody else thinks, if thats what you want and it makes you happy and you can afford it, then go for it. The number one thing that matters is your happiness. :thumby:
I am not in financial position to get one myself, yet I got one :rolleyes: You only live once, especially at my age.

Nice one, great colour choice :thumb
Red and Grey best colours. Saw mine in the showroom at the weekend with panniers on (red) and looks fantastic. Took a grey one out for spin and the brakes, windscreen better and different and. acceleration in dynamic is just ridiculous and much more than just another 10 hp from TC. Waiting for Stebel Nautilius 139db horn to come and get fitted and collecting this Friday or Saturday depending on the weather. The pictures of the new bike are great but when I looked at 2012 TC beside new bike the styling just felt like a huge leap into a new and exciting LC future. Can't wait and good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom