94' 1100 GS F/S

big fella

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Lads I want to shift this on. On the plus side Its got a lot of extras. The Panniers are not for sale. On the negative side- 85k mls but there has been a replacemant engine fitted with circa 30k mls. The abs has been binned and ive had the gearbox mount area welded as it was cracked. It needs a battery as ive taken it out to power my 1150, I can stick the battery in so you can hear it running. All fluids and filters have been changed and valve clearances have been done. Its chipped so pulls like a train. Phone or txt me at 0879033390 to discuss. Looking in the region of 1700 euro.
Tom

Attachments

• gs11 side.jpg
    gs11 side.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 290
  • gs11.jpg
    gs11.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 284
Cash/Space

Im trying to free up some space so I wouldnt be into a trade. Some spare wonga wouldnt go astray either;)

I forgot to ad that the aux lights are removed and the heated grips are not working. There is a topbox and a choice of seats, black, yellow, or TT single seat. Swinging arm bearings are new and the original headlight is there along with the TT twin jobbie.

Lads I want to shift this on. On the plus side Its got a lot of extras. The Panniers are not for sale. On the negative side- 85k mls but there has been a replacemant engine fitted with circa 30k mls. The abs has been binned and ive had the gearbox mount area welded as it was cracked. It needs a battery as ive taken it out to power my 1150, I can stick the battery in so you can hear it running. All fluids and filters have been changed and valve clearances have been done. Its chipped so pulls like a train. Phone or txt me at 0879033390 to discuss. Looking in the region of 1700 euro.
Tom

I forgot to ad, it has an ohlins front shock and a relatively new BMW rear one.

Back
Top Bottom