Williams Tuesday 14th Mr Charley ' one wheel' Boorman

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Tried to book tickets for this event ( thanks for letting me know Daz ) and they have already sold out!!!???

Thinking of going anyway and blagging entry.

So who is going and where can we meet?

Anybody who has booked tickets and decides not to go can you email me please.

Thanks,

Ian.

Wouldn`t bother - I was very fortunate in securing a ticket for myself and then a friend asked to come. I tried to obtain another one and was informed it was strictly no ticket - no admission. I have friend who works there and even he can`t get any for his friends:(

Rushy said:
Tried to book tickets for this event ( thanks for letting me know Daz ) and they have already sold out!!!???

Thinking of going anyway and blagging entry.

So who is going and where can we meet?

Anybody who has booked tickets and decides not to go can you email me please.

Thanks,

Ian.

Ian, as far as I know I have a spare ticket as Les has dropped out, will let u know tommorrow

Have you got your tickets??

Has any one got their tickets ??, I was told to pick mine up on the night, £4.00.

Gary

I've got a spare ticket for this. I got two so I could take my stepson, but he's decided not to go. If anyone wants it, post here & I'll get in touch.

Hey guess what?...............
One of the local Manchester papers has placed an article saying that "both Ewan and Charley will be in attendance and signing autographs " etc.
Should be fun riding through the crowds on my Adventure:D

Last Chance........

Anyone wanting to go, who can't get hold of a ticket, I've got a spare.

PM me if it's wanted.
:)

Williams

Rushy as you know I'll be going, so if you want to meet up at some point and ride there together let me know. Also Chris G if you read this and want some company on the ride up let us know.

Cheers Daz.

Got the letter

Got my letter yesterday, these are the tickets, don't forget to take it with you.

Gary.

Not going

Looks like I wont be going. As I couldnt get tickets I greed to a client meeting at around 6pm. If the meeting doesnt happen then I might go but it'll probably be in the bloody car. Expect big crowds if joe public thinks Ewan might be there! :rolleyes:

Charley Boorman - Bakerman is a Tosser

It's offical

Charley "I have done it the long way" Boorman thinks

"Bakerman is a TOSSER"

Fantastic night, excellent Q&A, real down to earth, quite happy to sign books etc until every one was happy.

Gary.

Attachments

• dscf0154.jpg
    dscf0154.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 148
What he wanted

Charley that is, quote a 1200 because it would have been lighter to lift up. His words not someone who thinks crossing the verge in 10 different countries is taking your "real" GS around the world.

Got to agree, real nice bloke and jsut like he was on the TV, bet he'll not be signing anything after Friday night. BTW see that Kylie had an advert opposite Williams?

Re: What he wanted

John Armstrong said:
Charley that is, quote a 1200 because it would have been lighter to lift up. His words not someone who thinks crossing the verge in 10 different countries is taking your "real" GS around the world.

Got to agree, real nice bloke and jsut like he was on the TV, bet he'll not be signing anything after Friday night. BTW see that Kylie had an advert opposite Williams?

he also said that the r1200gs adventure will be out next year!

just after he said that I lost all interest 'cos I too had seen the Kylie billboard outside:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This poor lass could have picked a better seat for a veiw. :D

Attachments

• screenshot015.jpg
    screenshot015.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 62

Back
Top Bottom