IMG_0168.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 338
What is it

Can you afford it

If so

Don't be daft, buy a secondhand one for a third the money it will look just as good sitting in the garage:thumb

If you live near Skeggy dont even think about it.

The later bikes rust like fuck, living by the seaside will just make it happen quicker.

An "expert' told me once to go later than 2006, as the build quality took a nose dive from then on.

Sorry if it sounds a bit negative but just speaking from experience :nenau

Glad you had a good ride Shapeshifter

Does everyone on this this site ride old Beemers too?

Nobody allowed any new toys?

What is it

Can you afford it

If so

Don't be daft, buy a secondhand one for a third the money it will look just as good sitting in the garage
its a street glide and know i cant afford it,2nd hand one on the way :D

If you live near Skeggy dont even think about it.

The later bikes rust like fuck, living by the seaside will just make it happen quicker.

An "expert' told me once to go later than 2006, as the build quality took a nose dive from then on.

Sorry if it sounds a bit negative but just speaking from experience :nenau

My new Electra Glide rusted before my eyes and just had to get rid of it ASAP :(

My Fatboys chrome started to bubble within a month of buying the bike new, the dealer 3xmc said they didn't expect me to ride it in winter time:blast

No warrantee repair either

Somebody has spunked a shit load of wonga at that ........ just look at them casings :eek:

When i got mine it came with all the receipts for the "extras" the previous owner had bought, i stopped counting at £8k:eek
But then it's a bit of :potkettle as i've probably done at least another £5k over the last 3 years:blast

Never ridden anything that shape! Is it actually comfortable to ride? Doesnt look a good riding position to me :nenau

Back
Top Bottom