Schotland , 17th to 20th May

kirky1298

Reaction score
I'm planning my annual blast up round the west side of scotland over 4 days from 17th to 20th of May . Mainly campfires , wild camping , fishing , eating wildwood currys and chilli , drinking too much and generally talking bollocks . I think a couple of lads from work will probably tag along with me but you are all more than welcome . :thumby:

Tom, the usual route is a blast up to Arisaig and camp on the beach first night , ferry from Mallaig over to Skye for a quick blast round the Island (185 miles I think ) then ride back round Loch Carron and over the Beallach na Ba to Applecross for night 2 . Applecross to Kinlochewe via the coast road then round to Ullapool for lunch before pushing on for Durness , John O 'groats and a blast down to Loch Ness ( Long day in the saddle 7am - 8pm ) then home Day 4 . But I'm open to suggestions mate . :D:D

If you were heading up from Englandshire I could sort you out with some free modest accomodation for your first night ( my touring caravan ) and you could kip there before heading home. That would make your trip 6 nights . :beerjug:

This trip is going ahead . Depart Hamilton fire station at 9am on Fri 17th .
first night either Arisaig or Applecross . 4 confirmed riders so far 2x Gs , 1xV-strom , 1xHog .
Cracking roads and scenery .
Open Invite , it could get messy though. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom