Givi pannier frame/rails - pic & info request

(RIP) MScotts

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As-per the title, has anyone got the Givi pannier frame/rails fitted to their 650-GS/Dakar/Sertao? The type I'm interested in is the ones that would take the Givi WingRacks for fitting Monokey panniers to.

Cheers, in advance :thumb:

GIVI PL188

Hi,
I have just put a set on my sertao,
They fit great and bolt under the rear side covers, so no ugly bolts sticking out.
They came with the monokey fittings on, I am going to use the trekker panniers.
GIVI PL188

Steve

Hi,
I have just put a set on my sertao,
They fit great and bolt under the rear side covers, so no ugly bolts sticking out.
They came with the monokey fittings on, I am going to use the trekker panniers.
GIVI PL188

Steve

Cheers Steve :beerjug:

We went for the quick release swmotech, really pleased with the setup.

Use them with Givi Trekker 33L

We went for the quick release swmotech, really pleased with the setup.

Use them with Givi Trekker 33L

Sounds neat. Have you got pics and/or a weblink to the frame etc for the F650GS/Dakar/Sertao?
The need for them is my decision to rationalise my pannier selection down to one type (Givi E360 panniers) on both the VFR750 and F650GS; hence currently selling my ARDcases & frame and the matching top box & plate...

The empty frames, they unfasten with 3 quick release fasteners each side leaving a small bracket in each mounting point. The rear bracket is hidden behind the number plate (the arm you see comes off with the frame)

Attachments

• DSC_1871.JPG
    DSC_1871.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 215
And with them removed

Attachments

• P4120074.JPG
    P4120074.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 169
The empty frames, they unfasten with 3 quick release fasteners each side leaving a small bracket in each mounting point. The rear bracket is hidden behind the number plate (the arm you see comes off with the frame)
Appreciate that they take your Givi Trekker pannier; will these frames will take Givi monokey panniers too? If so, have you got a weblink detailing the part number etc?

Cheers :beerjug:

The Trekker boxes are all Monokey, so the frames fit all the monokey Givi stuff.

We have used kappa monokey cases on the frames too.

Back
Top Bottom