Montana Help/advice

degsey

Reaction score
I’ve been offered a Montana 600 moto at a very good price can someone tell me please if it can be used as like a zumo as a city navigator and do I need to buy maps etc……thanks

Yes, and yes. And you'll need to buy car and motorbike mounts too, unless it comes with them a part of the package

I put CN EU on a 32gb card so that I'm unlikely to have any issues with the card being a limiting factor for updates.

Last edited:
Garmin Montana

The good thing with the montana is that the motorcycle mount is only about £45, and the unit can also run Ordnance survey maps (some units come with them) in addition to City Navigator.

If you do not want blue tooth & MP3 player its probably one of the best units on the markwt at the moment, especialy if you ride off road.

There is a great thread running over on ADV rider, some very knowledgeable guys.

I hope this helps.

The good thing with the montana is that the motorcycle mount is only about £45, and the unit can also run Ordnance survey maps (some units come with them) in addition to City Navigator.

If you do not want blue tooth & MP3 player its probably one of the best units on the markwt at the moment, especialy if you ride off road.

There is a great thread running over on ADV rider, some very knowledgeable guys.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

I’ve been offered a Montana 600 moto at a very good price can someone tell me please if it can be used as like a zumo as a city navigator and do I need to buy maps etc……thanks

If you don't buy it, please send me the details as I would buy another at 'the right price'....:thumby:

Timpo.

Back
Top Bottom